Wouldn't you like to know - JoeQuinn

Quinn's PoV
It had been a long day of filming and it wasn't over yet, it was Friday evening so that meant the guys were coming over to mine to discuss new pitches for the network.

Today we filmed a teams challenge and I was working with Joe, while Murr and Sal were teamed up, we were given presentations on improving relations in the work place.

Working with Joe was always fun, he had no shame, he was a great guy and almost always won his challenges. It had been 6 months since I had ended whatever sexual relationship that was going on between us, and there had been no hard feelings, after all it was just sex and a bit of fun..but the thing is that it was becoming more than just sex and fun for me, I was beginning to care too much and that's when i knew it needed to end.

The challenge went on and we got through each slide with Sal and Murr giggling in our ears, the last slide came up and sal directed Joe to finish the presentation with his hand on my ass.. Murr could be heard in out ear pieces noting that "he won't do it sal" with that Joe looked to Me and walked towards me sliding his hand round My waist and down into the back pocket of my jeans, I couldn't help the tush of blood to my head at the feel of his hand, somewhere it had been a million times, I had missed him, I missed what we had. Joe continued to speak finishing the presentation but keeping his hand in my pocket, once the room had cleared, he looked to me and smirked squeezing slightly with the hand on my ass before removing it and giving me a casual hug.

Joe lingered in the hug and I could feel his breath fanning over my neck, it caused me to shiver and I know Joe had noticed my reaction cause I felt his lips brush lightly over my neck "Joey.." I whispered "the guys will see" I added, I felt his lips trail up to my ear and his teeth pull across my ear lobe before he whispered "but I missed you Bri.." Before sucking gently on the pressure point just below my ear, I couldn't help the soft moan that pushed its way through my lips and I could stop the pads of my fingers digging into joes back. "I mi..missed you to Joey" I whispered into his ear.

"Oh god, I can't wait to get back to your place tonight" Joe had muttered against my neck "what's the supposed to mean" I flirted, just then Joe broke contact and I felt a little sad until he looked at me, "wouldn't you like to know.." He winked then left the room.

Now sitting on my own couch with joe beside me, sal on the single chair across from me and Murr crouched on the floor as we worked on the new pitches, I couldn't concentrate, the fact that Joe was so close to me, that he kept brushing over my leg if he was leaning for something, i couldn't stop thinking about what he had said earlier, what couldn't he wait for?

My thoughts were broken with Sal standing from the chair "I'm beat guys, gonna head home" Murr jumped up "give me a lift Sal?" He asked, Sal rolled his eyes and nodded, we said our goodbyes and they left. I turned from my front door to see Joe standing in the doorway of the living room, I looked at him "are you leaving too?" I asked "not on your life" he smirked and walked towards me, pushing me back into the wall of the hallway and taking my lips between his own in a passionate kiss.. "Fuck.Brian, I.missed.you." he panted between kisses. I couldn't deny how right it felt to be back in his arms.

"What happens now" I asked "wouldn't you like to know" he smirked.