You're so frustrating - vulGatto

Smut warning!

3rd person PoV

"Don't make me beg, Joey" Sal panted, his breath labored from the intense torture Joe had graced him with. It was there only day off from filming in two weeks and they had decided that because they hadn't had any 'alone time' recently, that they'd more than make up for it today, it was now 2 pm and after waking up at 11 am they hadn't yet left bed.

"But i like it when you beg" Joe smirked at Sal from his position between his legs. Sal all but screamed in frustration, for the past few hours Joe had been teasing him to the extent that he was now painfully hard and needed his release. Joe had brought him close at least four times and then just as Sal was about to climax each time, he had ceased his actions and smirked at Sal's tantrum.

"C'mon Joe, Quit teasing and just fuck me already" Sal squirmed in his position, letting out a frustrated groan as his lover chuckled at his frustration. Reeling in the fact that he held all the cards, reveling in the fact that he was in control of Sal completely.

"Aw, but i'm having so much fun Sal" Joe playfully huffed, placing a soft kiss to the highest part of Sal's thigh, painfully close to where Sal wanted him most, the small action sent a shiver straight up his spine, the tension and the build up from all the teasing had him so turned on he was on the very edge of ecstasy.

"fuck Joe, please. I'm beggin' you. fuck me." Sal whined, bucking his hips slightly towards Joe, causing a cocky smirk to form on the other mans face as he let his tongue slip from his mouth and glide up the entire length of Sal's shaft. Sal let out a careful moan, scared to make a sound or to let himself begin to enjoy the experience in fear that his lover would once again deprive him of his release. He was sure he wouldn't survive any more torture.

"Is this what ya want baby?" Joe spoke, husky voice sending a jolt of electricity through Sal's body as he slowly dipped his mouth over the tip of Sal's member, letting his tongue swirl around the tip, sucking gently and earning a hungry moan from his boyfriend.

Joe continued to let his mouth drift deeper down onto Sal's length until he hit the back of his throat, moaning gently at the taste of Sal in his mouth, sending vibrations from the base of his shaft to the tip earning yet another loud moan from Sal, before raising his head and releasing Sal altogether.

"Use your words Sal, tell me what you want, tell me how good it feels." Joe demanded before dipping his moth back over Sal's length and sucking once again.

"Fuck, Yes Joe. Don't stop, please don't stop" Sal moaned, the sound like music to Joe's ears. "So good baby, it feels so fuckin' good Joey" he added, his breath coming out in short pants as he neared his climax.

Joe decided that he had teased Sal enough for one morning, plus they had the whole day, just the two of them. And on that thought he began to bob his head up and down, letting his tongue drift over the base of Sal's shaft with each motion, sucking gently each time he reached the tip. Joe was reveling in the sounds that were erupting from Sal's mouth, the soft hungry moans and the sharp pants as his breathing hitched when he hit just the right spot, the sharp hiss of his name as he brought his hand up to squeeze roughly at his balls.

"Fuck, I'm gonna-" Sal moaned, being cut off wen Joe unexpectedly slid two fingers inside him, his hips jerking from the intrusion causing him to buck his hips and his member to slide further down Joe's throat, the sensation of Joe's fingers pumping him and his mouth on his shaft was enough to drive him over the edge and he did just that, coming undone, hard. His juices spilling down his lovers throat as his body spasmed and ecstasy took over.

Joe kept his mouth on Sal, helping him through his high, swallowing every ounce of his release and reveling in the taste.

"you're so fuckin' frustratin' man, you know i'm gonna get ya back right?" Sal spoke as his breath evened out and his legs finished shaking. he had to admit, the build up from all the teasing and the tension Joe had created in his body was well worth it, if anything it had given him one of the best orgasms he had, had in his life, but he wasn't gonna let Joe know that, not till he had gotten his revenge.

"But you love me." Joe smirked his reply as he raised himself from between Sal's legs to rest on top of him, planting a soft, wet kiss to his lips.

"Yeah, i do, ya dope." Sal chuckled into the kiss.