Sexual healing - VulGatto

3rd person PoV

"I'm not good enough for you Joe, you deserve better" Sal whispered, his head dropping into his hands as he sat upright in the bed.

"Sal, you're what I want. You're more than enough.."Joe spoke softly, running his hand over the back of Sal's head and tangling his fingers in his hair.

"Joe, I'm ugly and I'm fat and I'm not good enough! You're too good for me" Sal spoke, raising his head to face Joe.

"Sal Vulvano. You are fuckin beautiful. You're perfect to and for me. I love every inch of you. Don't ever talk about yourself like that again. If I could give you one thing it would be to see yourself through my eyes, because then you'd understand how beautiful you really are to me" Joe spoke sternly grasping Sal's face in his hands and holding his gaze as he spoke, trying to emphasise how much he meant exactly what he was saying.

"I'm sorry Joey, I'm sorry" sal spoke softly resting his hands on joes chest.

Joe leaned in gently and pressed a soft but firm kiss to Sal's lips, letting his hands run from his face and around to his neck and into his hair.

"I wanna show you how beautiful you are baby" Joe whispered, as he pressed soft kisses to Sal's forehead and down his cheek, over his jawline before placing a final kiss to the corner of Sal's mouth.

"Firstly, your hair. It's perfect. Unnaturally perfect. I love it" Joe spoke softly letting his fingers float through the soft strands of dark hair.

"Secondly, your eyes. They are the most beautiful eyes I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Every time I look into them I get lost, so lost." He added leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to the Sal's temple.

"You have a cute little button nose, that fits perfectly alongside mine" he giggled softly before leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to the tip of Sal's nose, causing Sal to quietly giggle to himself.

"Every time I see your lips I just need to kiss them, they mould perfectly with my own, they're so soft and warm and make me feel like I'm home" Joe whispered softly as he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to Sal's mouth, their lips locking and moulding with each other.

"Your neck is my favourite, it's always a beautiful brown colour from where the sun has kissed it over and over again, the skin is always so soft. I love watching the muscles contract as you tense up or as you swallow. I love how when I do this-" Joe leans in and softly flicked his tongue over the sweet spot of Sal's neck just below his ear, before sucking lightly on the skin and gaining a soft moan from sal "you turn to putty in my hands" Joe concluded.

Raising his hands to the side of Sal's head and gently tugging on his earlobes he spoke again "and I love your ears because they're always there to listen to me. When I'm having the best day and when I'm having the worst day. Sometimes they listen and don't take in what I'm saying but I always forgive them" he chuckled softly as he watched a smile crack on Sal's face before he leaned in and captured his lips once more slowly sliding his tongue into Sal's mouth to meet with his own as they danced a dance only the two knew.

Joe pulled back slowly and ran his hands over Sal's shoulders and to the hem of Sal's shirt and he began to pull up and sal hesitated, tensions building in his facial expression at the thought of the parts of himself he hated most being exposed to the man he loved most. "You're beautiful sal"
Joe whispered and Sal's face relaxed as Joe lovingly pulled the shirt up and over Sal's head before dropping it onto the floor beside the bed.

"I love this-" Joe spoke softly running his hands over the soft patch of hair on Sal's chest before pressing a trail of soft kisses across his collarbones. "And I love these" Joe smirked up a Sal as he took his left nipple between his teeth and flicked his tong out causing Sal to gasp and his body to jerk beneath Joes, Joe then kissing a trail across Sal's chest to his right nipple and continuing his assault, sal squirming beneath him as his heart race quickens and his breath deepens.

"And see this right here-" Joe whispers as he presses a soft kiss over the skin that covers his heart "this is what I love most about you, this is the most beautiful part of you Sal Vulcano. Your heart, your beautiful heart. The biggest, and most full of love heart I've ever seen. That's what makes you you. And I hope more than anything that your heart continues to beat my name for the rest of your life because my heart-" he finishes, holding Sal's hand over the beating in his own chest "right here, will only ever know your name. You are what occupy's me" he spoke softly, causing a building feeling to arise behind Sal's eyes.

"So where were we?" Joe smirked as he began to kiss softly down Sal's chest reaching his belly "I love this, I love to feel your tummy pressed tightly against me, the warmth of your skin radiating through my own" he spoke softly running his hands over Sal's stomach, peppering kisses lightly all over, each one causing tears to rise to Sal's eyes. Not sad tears though, tears so filled with love and admiration for his boyfriend, tears filled with so much joy, a feeling of being wanted and loved hopelessly by Joe. He felt beautiful, and for once in his life he saw himself through joes eyes, he saw the want and need for himself, he felt the love radiating from joes soft touches and longing looks. He felt beautiful.

"I love you Joey, I love you so much" sal whispered as Joe continued to press soft kisses and gentle nips to the bare skin of his chest and stomach.

Joe smiled up at his lover and positioned himself between Sal's legs as he slowly slipped Sal's shorts and boxers off to join his shirt on the floor. Smirking at the sight before him, taking joy and pride in the reaction Sal was having to his assault on his body. The hardening length that bobbed before him.

Joe watched as red tinted Sal's cheeks, " I love your legs, they show your strength physically, your heart and your soul show your mental strength, your emotional strength but your arms and these legs they show your physical strength and its spectacular" Joe whispered running his hands over his lovers calves.

Pressing soft kisses over the soft skin of Sal's thighs, up the outside and over to press soft kisses up the inside of his thighs causing a sharp intake of breath from sal at the close proximity for where he wanted Joe so badly. "Your thighs, they're sexy. Beautiful, but sexy. I love the feel of them pressed against me, wrapped tightly around my waist as i fuck you, I love the feel of them wrapped around me as you bury yourself as close to me as you can possibly get" Joe spoke in a sultry tone, his words causing Sal's heart to pick up speed and his breathing to come out choked.

"You are so so beautiful Sal, you're the only one for me. The only one. I love you with everything I am. Please do not ever doubt how beautiful you are."  Joe spoke, pressing soft kisses from the bottom of his thighs to the tip of his hips. Letting his finger tips drift over the hard length that was resting against Sal's stomach, shivers drifting throughout Sal's entire body.

"So beautiful" Joe whispered before covering Sal's tip with his mouth, letting his tongue swirl around the slit at the tip. Causing sal to throw his head back onto the pillow and let out a long soft moan at the warmth of joes mouth.

Taking more and more into his mouth, Joe hummed in delight at the feeling of his lover inside his mouth, the sounds sal was making just for his ears urging Joe to continue. Bobbing his head up and down, gradually building pace as Sal directed, faster, more. The words slipping beautifully from Sal's mouth, joy to joes ears to hear and see how beautifully sal was reacting. How much sal needed and wanted him. He loved it.

Building pace as he bobbed his head up and down Sal's length, his tongue swirling over his slit every time he reached the tip. He could tell by Sal's breathy moans and shaking legs that he was close. A few more bobs of his head and swipes of his tongue and sal came undone. His juices flowing into joes mouth as he swallowed until there was no evidence of his release left.

Joe slowly raising himself back up the bed and resting beside sal, drawing soft circles over his chest.

"Mm, you taste beautiful too" Joe winked at Sal. As sal giggled, his face tinting red as he slapped joes arm playfully.