I want to love.. -VulQuinn (SMUT)

Quinn's PoV

"Shut up and listen." I spoke up, interrupting Sal's sentence.

"What?!" He questioned, clearly taken aback by my rudeness.

"I can't do this anymore Sal. I want to be loved not just fucked" I spoke, sadness clear in my tone. We had been going around in circles for months, Sal knew exactly how I felt about him but he alway kept his guard up, never let it go any further than just sex, and for a while I was okay with that cause at least I had him right? But it wasn't enough anymore, I couldn't stand the feeling I got every time we had sex and he got up and dressed and just left me there. I couldn't take it anymore and if that meant I could t have him anymore then so be it.

"I know.." Sal sighed, his gaze drifting to the floor, his response took me aback, I knew he knew how I felt but he never directly told me. To hear him admit that he knowingly used me hurt.

"I guess I'm gonna go then" I all but whispered, my voice cracking as I turned my face away from him.

"I want to love you.. I just don't know how to.." His voice stopped me in my tracks as I turned to face him. His eyes were pleading for me to listen to him, his sad face had my heart aching.

"What do you mean you don't know how? It's simple sal, you either love me or you don't.." I replied, a softness but seriousness in my tone.

"It's not simple, what would people say when they found out..?" He responded, his eyes searching mine for the answer.

"Sal what does it matter what other people think? I only care what you think..." I replied taking a step towards him. As I got closer, I rested my hands on either side of his face lifting his gaze to meet mine. "Sal I'm in love with you, and all that matters to me is you. I don't care what anyone else has to say about it. I only care about your thoughts, your feelings.." I continued.

"I'm scared Brian.." Was all that he said, but his hands raised to latch onto my waist as he gripped my shirt in his fists as though he was scared that if he let go id disappear.

"Let me love you Sal, please just let me love you" I pleaded, letting my face drift down to capture his lips with my own. "Just love me Sal" I added before catching his lips with mine once more "I do love you Brian, I do, so much" he responded, as he pulled me closer to him, deepening our kiss.

"Let's go to bed?" He questioned cautiously, his eyes pleading. I simply nodes and let him lead me through to his bed room.

His lips were on mine once more the minute we entered the bedroom, "sal wait" I pulled away holding him away from me "I don't wanna fuck" I spoke, "well what do you wanna do?" Sal questioned, disappointment clear in his voice "I wanna make love Sal" I spoke, redness seeping into my skin as a blush took over my face at the corniness of my statement.

"Well.." He replied "come here and let me love you" he spoke as he raised his shirt over his head and undid his pants before stepping out of them. Taking in the sight in front of me I couldn't help but admire how beautiful he was.

I followed suit and took my own shirt off and undid my pants as the fell to the floor. Walking towards him at the foot of the bed and letting my hands drift around his waist as my lips crashed onto his and he fell backwards onto the bed, I followed him down and rested on top of him.

The feeling of his skin pressed against my own sent shivers throughout my body, the warmth of his body felt like home to me. The feeling of his fingertips drifting over the bare skin of my back had goosebumps forming all over, the feeling of his lips on my neck had my brain flooding with pleasure. This was different from every other time we had found ourselves in this position, the slowness, the soft touches, the gentle kisses.

His soft breath on my bare skin had me crashing my lips on to his, my length hardening till it was almost painful, looking down I could see the forming bulge in Sal's own crotch.

Raising myself from the bed I stripped myself of my boxers as Sal followed my lead. Before I climbed back into the bed with him, resting on my knees between his legs as he wrapped them plush around my waist, my hair falling over my face as I let my body hang over him. He teased his hand up to tuck the stray hair behind my ear as he pulled my face down to catch my lips, letting his tongue slip into my mouth to meet my own.

My length, resting at his entrance as his legs wrapped tighter around me pulling me closer than physically possible to his body. His chest rising and falling as my lips found there way across his jaw line and down his neck, sucking gently at his pressure point as he let out a soft moan.

"Love me Brian" he whispered, as his hands found there way into my hair and tugged gently "always baby" I muttered as I gently pushed into him.

I stilled for a moment to let him adjust before I began to move, pulling out slowly to push back into him again, a slow and steady pace as I revelled in the feel of him tightening around me. I pushed in and out of him over and over, takin pleasure in the sounds erupting from Sal's mouth, the soft whispers of my name as he gripped the sheets in his fists.

Leaning forward as I pushed into him again, letting my palms drift over Sal's as I intertwined our fingers, pushing them into the bed as I slid in and out of him over and over, the pressure building in my stomach as I drew closer to my high.

"Sal I'm nearly there" I panted as I rested my forehead on his shoulder my thrusts slowing and becoming sloppy "just let go baby" sal moaned, his lips pressing onto the slightly damp skin of my neck gently as I thrust into him a final time before I reached my climax and spilled into him, "fuck sal" I panted as my body slumped over him.

"I love you Brian" sal whispered as he stroked my back gently "I love you to Sal" I spoke, my breathing evening out "so what happens next?" Sal questioned "we take it one day at a time baby" I replied, rolling off him and pulling him close against me.