Part 5

Mark

We have just finished recording and Jackson immediately takes out his phone and puts it on his ear. I know he's calling his cousin, because he just couldn't stop talking about her. He was so excited this morning, telling us that she's finally coming. 

I am following the rest of the guys out the door when I hear someone shriek outside. It sounds like Jackson. Then another higher shriek, I think it's a girl's, shouting Jackson's name. I swear he's gonna get in trouble, the boss is just right on this very floor and he would surely hear the commotion. 

As I join the boys at the hallway, I see Jackson carrying a girl on his arms. Jackson's arms are around her waist lifting her. Her hands are around his neck, her head bent down, kissing the top of Jackson's cap. Psshh...seriously? Are they trying to make out in the open? 

I can only see the girl's hair, then I realize, from Jackson's non-stop description of her...it's his cousin. No wonder they have the same high pitch shriek. I chuckle softly and shake my head. 

We just stand there watching for what seems like ten minutes before Jackson finally puts her down. Once she faces us, I get  glued to the floor, my mouth slightly open. 

The girl standing before us is just the epitome of beauty. Her hair jet black and very straight, falling down to the middle of her back. Her lips pink and perfectly shaped. Her nose cute and pointy and those eyes...damn...they could stop a train just with their stare. 

Alright...maybe I am exaggerating a bit. When Jackson told us she's beautiful, we thought he was just exaggerating, too. I didn't, for even a second, thought she would really be this pretty. 

I feel my cheeks turn red when she tilts her head at me. Jackson has already introduced the other guys and she's waiting for me to tell my name. I clear my throat.

"M...Mark..." I stutter. Shit...I sound like an idiot. 

"Jessica," she smiles and waves. 

"Guys...please," Jackson says, "she couldn't speak and understand Korean yet...so try to talk to her in English, ok?"

"Ugh..." nervous chuckles come from the other guys. 

Just then, the door at the end of the hallway opened - JYP's office. 

"You're finally here! I was wondering what the commotion was about." JYP's voice booms over the crowded hallway. 

"Appa," Victor turns around, and so did she. "This is Jess...the friend I told you about." So, aside from being Jackson's cousin, she's also JYP's son's friend? Wow...what a coincidence. 

She makes a polite bow before being pulled in in the boss' arms. I see her blush...damn she's cute. 

JYP notices us after letting go of the girl. "Are you done recording?" he asks us. 

"Yes, hyung-nim," JB answers. 

"Great. Let's all go out for lunch then." 

"Really? You're treating us all? That's a first!" Jackson jokes, earning a glare from JB. 

JYP just chuckles. 

"Appa," Victor walks beside his dad, pulling the girl beside her. "Actually, Jackson and Jess are cousins," he's saying.

"Really? Who would have known." 

I can't stop looking at her as I walk behind them. She's wearing a cropped shirt and skinny jeans that hug her body. Damn she's hot. 

"Mark, are you checking her out?" JB elbows me at my side. 

"Huh?" I pry my eyes away from her back and into JB's teasing smile.