Part 10

Let's just say Lei is Tao. Sorry, it was too late when I thought of this. Anway, Tao is also Chinese. 

I hope you're liking the story so far. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Jess

He's rich, available, and he likes me. His good looks is just icing on the cake. I couldn't ask for more. Although I feel bad that I don't share the same feelings for him, I know this relationship would just turn out fine. PERFECT! 

Jackson would kill me, but he'd understand. I HOPE. 

He looked so innocent and shy when he finally asked me to be his girlfriend. I would've sworn he was a virgin if he didn't kiss so well. He is very skillful indeed. How could an awkward boy be so good at this? Yup! I made the right choice. 

We spent the whole morning with each other in my apartment, since I still had tons of paper work to do. He patiently stayed beside me and helped me with some. 

Jackson and Victor came back at noon with lunch in their hands. I know the look on Jackson's eyes when he stared at me. I ignored him. I would deal with him when Mark's not here. In the afternoon, the four of us decide to take Snow for a walk. Mark went to get Coco and the rest of the group joined us. 

Mark and I get a lot of 'congratulations', pat on the backs, and teases from the guys when he tells them we're together. 

"You look so cute together, Noona!" Yugyeom says, getting his phone and taking a picture of us. 

"I'm jealous!" Bambam comes between the two of us and removes Mark's arm around me. "I want to be with Noona, too." We all laugh at him. He's just the cutest. "Yuggie, take a picture of us, too." He pushes Mark away and puts his arm around my waist. 

"Yah!" Mark shouts, "not even a day and you're already stealing my girl from me." He says pulling Bambam and tossing him to the ground. 

That starts a pile of idols on top of each other on the grassy lawn. 

"I wish I could be the one under that pile of hunks," Victor whispers, biting his lower lip. 

"Besie," I look at him disgustingly, "you have such a dirty mind!" 

He just smirks. "Anyway," he leans closer so nobody could hear, "your cousin doesn't like the idea of the two of you together."

"I know," I sigh. "I'll just talk to him later."

"But, Besie, don't you really have any feelings for him?...I mean even just a tiny bit?" 

That made me think. Maybe....there is. I mean, who can resist that hunk and his lips. But, I don't feel butterflies in my stomach, no fireworks, no tugging heartstrings. Not like when Lei was about to kiss me the day before I left. Do I still want Lei? But he's such an arse. If maybe, the situation was any different and he would come crawling to me, then I would consider him back....just maybe. 

"Hey!" Victor is waving his hand in front of me, "you're zoning out again, besie. You didn't even answer my question."

"Ok. Maybe a little. He's sweet and all that, but there's no spark. Let's just leave it at that for now, ok?" 

As the boys run around and make a fool of themselves in the park, Mark sits beside me, putting his arm on my shoulder. 

"Babe," What? But it sounds nice. "Are you ok?" He asks. 

"Yeah." I nod, turning to my side to look at him. 

"Thanks," he says.

"For what?"