Part 32

Just want to celebrate their very first win in MCD. Precious moments.....

_____________________________________________________________

Mark

I read her text message over and over again. It's the first time I check the messages from her. I also listen to her voicemail, the one she sent during that day. She says she loves me. Is she kidding me? I've been wanting to hear that from her for a long time....and she just say it now? 

But I do miss her. When I saw her earlier tonight...when she greeted me...when she kissed me....I almost ran after her. I just had to stop myself. I was hurt too much...I still am hurting. 

I notice the gifts Jackson gave me earlier. I reached for them from the floor beside my bed. The one in the bag, I opened first. It's a shirt with a puppy holding a sign that says 'I'm your best friend'. I chuckle deep inside. Even if he thinks I'm angry at him he still makes me smile. I put the shirt beside me and open the box. 

It's a locket, inside it is a picture of Jess and me. A letter is under it. 

'I love you.

I know I haven't said these words to you. That's because it was too late when I realized I do. 

I like you.

You heard me say these many times. I mean them when I said it. Though you might not believe me now, I honestly do. 

I lied. 

I did. But those lies only lasted for a short time. The words that came out of my mouth when I met your parents...those were all true. Not a single lie after that. 

I'm sorry.

These words might not mean anything to you now. But, I really am. I don't know how or when or what I should do to make you believe. 

I miss you.

I'm going crazy without you. 

 I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain,
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid,
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

Little do you know
I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know

All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece

Little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies

Mark, I'll wait until you love me again. 

Jess.'

Please, Jess. It's already hard for me as it is. Just leave me alone. 

My tears run down in rivers. I crumple the paper and fling it at the foot of the bed, pull the covers over my head and squeeze my eyes shut. 

____________________________________________________________________

Jess

It's been two weeks since I last saw him. I still didn't get any reply or call from him. I guess he really doesn't want to be with me anymore. I shouldn't be expecting anything else from him but hatred. I have to be moving on by now...but I just can't. 

Jackson called this morning and said he'd be coming tonight. I cook something up for him and Jin-Ah since he said he's coming, too. 

Jackson arrives first, haggard from his group's tour. They've been very busy with their new album. I immediately jump to his arms. I haven't seen him for the longest time. "I miss you, cuz." It takes us ten minutes before we let go of each other. We head to the kitchen where I serve him something to drink while waiting for the food to be cooked and for Jin-Ah to arrive.