Part 49

Before I continue with the story, I just want to thank all those who've supported this book from the very start. kayceeem , -wangpuppy , BIyun1096 , marktunaa , thee_kpopper97 , Unknown_Mark_hansol , and misscrazy4anime . Please check out their stories as well. They're as crazy as I am. Thank you so much guys...or gals... 

Anyway, this story has really been hard since I had to switch from one POV to another ... now I know why I didn't do it to my other books. LOL. Much respect to those who write their stories this way. 

It took longer than what I've planned. But I hope you read it till the very end. It's almost over...so please continue supporting it and show me your love by commenting and voting. 

Lav ya'll. 

PS.... A new book is coming up. Watch out for it. Of course it's still gonna be a Mark Tuan fanfic. I don't know when I'm gonna get over him...I think NEVER...but...yeah... I'll be starting it as soon as I end this. I'll be giving you a preview at the end of this book. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Mark 

It took us almost six hours on the plane to Shenzhen. We headed straight to the house Jake said is Jin's. Nobody's there yet. Is that a good sign? What if he took her somewhere else? 

Ten other men meet us there. They informed us that they've spotted a van, that they suspect is Jin's, heading here. It's about two hours away. 

Jake gathers all of them to plan on a strategy. After what seemed like hours, we head to the road they said they've spotted the van. 

The cars take up the whole road including the other lane. Good thing it's after midnight and there's no traffic in sight. We stay in the car and wait. 

Thirty minutes later, we see a flash of headlights coming towards us. The van stops just feet away from our blocked cars. 

Four men come out of the van. Jake goes out first, followed by the guys from the other two cars, taking out their guns and pointing them towards the van. The four men put their hands up in the air, they know they're outnumbered. 

I get out of the car, I see three other people inside. One behind the wheel and the two at the back. Could Jess be in there?

I step beside Jake but he pushes me behind him, "just stay there," he says. 

Two of our men go towards the van and opens it from the driver's side, pulling one man out, his hands are also up in the air. 

I see the man in the van move towards the driver's seat and kick our man out then closes the door. The van immediately starts and backs out. 

"Get them," Jake shouts. 

I hear gun firing towards the moving van. "Don't shoot," I shout, fearing the bullets would go through and hit Jess...if she's in there. 

"Get in the car," Jake pushes me towards the car beside us and we drive after the van. Men from the other car keep on shooting at the van and I just pray Jess is not in there. They successfully hit the rear tires and the van skids to a halt, almost hitting the lamp post at the side of the road.