Part 25

Mark

The group has to go to LA for the KCON. I'm actually excited because that means I'd be with my family again. But, Jess couldn't come because she's busy - again - with her business. 

The boys and I spend our first day with my family. The next day would be more hectic, meeting fans and some other promotions and interviews. The day after that is the concert. 

My mom keeps on asking when they're going to see Jess again. I just tell her, 'soon'. I don't know when either. I was hoping she could come to LA with us but I understand her, truly I do. 

Over dinner, they insist on Skyping her. My brother and sisters want to see her since my parents wouldn't stop talking about her. 

"But, she must still be sleeping," I say, I don't really want to wake her up really early just for this. I know how tired she already is. 

"Please..." my brother begs. 

"Ok...I'll try." 

I see she's online, so I video call her. Surprisingly, she answers in just how many seconds. 

"Babe?" As expected, she's still in bed. I laugh at how she rubs her eyes and squints. 

"Jess. Fix your hair...some people want to meet you," I say. 

"Who?" She sits up and finger combs her hair. She looks pretty though, even when she just woke up. 

Hearing her voice, my brother and sister crowd behind me, waving their hands. "Hi!" 

"Oh," I see her fully awake now. She shows her sweetest smile and waves, "Hi."

"My brother and my sister," I tell her, pointing at the idiots behind me. 

"Sorry for waking you up, Jess," my sis says. "We just want to see you. Mom wouldn't stop talking about how pretty you are." 

"Yeah..." my brother butts in. "I see why..." he chuckles. 

Jess laughs. "You blush like your brother," she says and my bro blushes an even deeper red. 

Question and Answer follow, my sibs being the questioners and Jess giving them answers, giggling. 

"Ok, enough!" I grab the phone from them. "Hey, babe. Sorry about that." 

"It's fine. I had fun, they're so sweet." 

"I'll let you rest for now."

"I actually need to head out early anyway. Bye, Mark."

"I miss you, babe. Love you!"

"I love you, babe," my brother teases when I hang up. 

"Shut up!" I glare at him. 

The next day, we head early to the stadium where we are going to meet some of the fans. We have an interview and a photoshoot in the afternoon. Then we do a rehearsal in the evening. 

Of course, Lisa comes beside me again after our rehearsal, holding up her phone on my face. 

"What's that?" I ask her.

"Have you seen this yet?" On her screen is a picture of GD and Jess at the beach in Jeju. He's hand is on her waist and she's smiling up at him. A paparazzi took it and he or she posted it online. The caption reads, 'GD's new girlfriend?'

My ears automatically heats up. Are they this sweet when I'm not around? I hear Lisa smirk beside me and I peel my eyes away from the disturbing picture.