2

I woke up the next day with a killer headache. I actually don't really remember anything from yesterday, which sucks. I got up, put on one of my favorite songs "Stay with Me by Sam Smith" and changed into grey skinny jeans and a white sports bra before hearing this.

"Nice sports bra." It was a guy's voice coming from my floor. 

My head quickly turned over to him, I rolled my eyes, "Can't believe I brought home a pig."

"I'm saying you look nice in that, most girls don't," He added leaning up against my wall, "Also, I'm not the one with the messy room."

I didn't say anything, just continued to get dress, a put on a white sweater that has a unicorn on it and a lot of different colors, it also says, "Go to Hell" on it and I put on my camel round toe lace up boots. The guy was still sitting in my bed, with a slight smirk on his face. 

"You know what's funny, this is technically our song. I mean, I barely remember anything from last night, do you?" 

"I don't. And we do not have a song. Because by the time I get home from work, you'll be out of here and we'll never see each other again." I replied with a big sarcastic smile painted on my face. 

He shrugged, "Fair enough." 

I grabbed a pair of black sunglasses and left. I got to the studio, exhausted, pretty sure I was hungover. And would you look at that, there Donnie was in the studio, an hour before Sabrina arrives, wearing dark blue skinny-ish jeans, a standard grey t-shirt, all black converse, a plaid black and red watch, black belt, a silver feather necklace and his signature leather jacket. I walked in and it was just him, drinking coffee, setting up. 

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I said taking a seat next to him. 

"No problem, happy to show your dad that I'm early and miss party girl is an hour late." He smiled teasing me like he always does. 

I rolled my eyes and noticed that there was an extra cup of coffee. I decided not to say anything, but boy did I want some. 

"Oh! I bought you some coffee, just black with sugar."

Thank god! "That's all I need."

"Long night?" He questioned.

I nodded, "But I don't remember any of it, just woke up to some guy in my bed."

"Nice, was he attractive?"

I nodded, "Looked pretty tall white guy, with dirty blonde hair, bright blue eyes and had a little scruff going on."

"Well, I can't wait to see the Christmas cards." Donnie teased me.

"Yeah right, I told him this was a one time thing and we would never see each other ever again." 

An hour has passed and Sabrina showed up, wearing red high-low tank top, boyfriend ripped denmin sequin shorts, cream color converse, a Mickey Mouse necklace and a chained bracelet. 

"You look so adorable today!" I smiled. 

"Thanks! I kind of just threw it on," She shrugged, "So, are we ready to record?"

"Yeah, since it's your last day, Donnie and I will both be in here." 

"Alright, cool. And am I still going out to lunch with you?"

I nodded. We were recording until lunch rolled around. Sabrina and I walked to the cafe where Chloe was sitting. She was wearing a bright pink skater skirt, sleeveless galaxy crop top, unicorn Vans, and a pink Xbox controller necklace. Sabrina and I took a seat.