28

One more day until the funeral. One more day until the funeral. One more day. That was thing that went through my head the entire day. It was insane that it would be all over tomorrow. Everything that I was worrying about would be over tomorrow. Because tomorrow, I'm not going to care about my problems. I'll only have focus one thing. One person. My dad. 

I actually got out of bed at a decent time today, mostly because Haynes woke me up. I changed into an oversize black hoodie that says "I'm a cat."Black sweatpants and black converse. I walked into the kitchen where breakfast was serve. Eggs, bacon and toast. Haynes was washing his hands and once he was done, he turned around. He looked at me, confused. 

"What?" I asked.

"All black today, huh?" 

I nodded, "Just getting ready."

"Okay, do me a favor. Don't think about him today. Think about your job or being happy or me." 

"You mean my doctor boyfriend?" I questioned.

He laughed a little, "I pay your bills, maybe you should think about that."

"I'm grateful for you, my prince." I smiled sarcastically.

He smiled the same way, "My princess."

Today Haynes was wearing something fancier than usual. A white button down shirt, maroon pants, fancy black shoes and that Continent watch that he always use to wear. He told me that he would try to be home around 8pm. But he said that was asking a lot of him. I never asked him to come home at 8pm. I just think he doesn't want me to be by myself. Which makes sense. I noticed lately that all I've been doing is sleeping or shopping. Those seem to be the only 2 things that get my mind off things. Haynes and I left. He drove me to work because it was easier for the both of us. I kissed him and almost got out of the car. I stopped myself. 

He looked at me, "I know it's hard to keep your mind on work when tomorrow is such a big day, but I know you can get through it."

I smiled, "I guess you're right."

I got out and he left. That wasn't the reason why I stopped myself. I really don't want to see Donnie today. He's the last person I want to see. Here's hoping that Sabrina or Sam are in today. I took a deep breathe and walked in. I walked past Donnie's office and his door was shut. I put my ear up against. I'm still curious. He sounded pissed, I think he was on the phone. I shrugged it off and went into the recording room. When I walked in, I only saw Lydia and Amber. Thought the rest of the band was suppose to show. Amber was wearing a red crop top with black shorts, black converse and  galaxy style eye shadow. Lydia was wearing something sluttier than usual. A bright red bikini top, red leather shorts, high red and black heels and a black denim vest. As they were getting ready, Amber saw me. She walked out. 

"I'm sorry the couldn't show, but we have a gig tonight. The boys are setting up there. It was a last minute opening and they need to pay off some college stuff. I'm really sorry." 

"Don't worry about it. Why you two though?" I asked.

"I'm pretty much the manager of the group and Lydia kind of hates Bentley right now, I'm actually not sure why."

"Okay, well make sure that they get along by tomorrow. It's a high paying gig and it's very important to me. I'll make sure that if they screw this up, they'll never work in this industry ever again." I know that's harsh, but I want tomorrow to be perfect.

Amber nodded. I think she was a little scared.

"So, I don't care what order you put these songs in, but I would love for you guys to do a cover of Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots and my dad's favorite song, which should just be a guilty pleasure, She's Not Afraid by One Direction." I replied.