24

I woke with a killer hangover and called Donnie. I said wouldn't be in work today and he told me to suck it up. To come in whenever, if he had to go in, then so did I. I keep forgetting that we co own it now. I can't just use my dad as a way to slack off. I got out of bed and changed into blue jean shorts that has a retro 90s design on it, a light pink Guns N Roses shirt, black Doc Martens, red velvet chocker and skeleton hand earrings.

I walked into the kitchen. Haynes already made breakfast. I looked for him and then saw Chloe, Lewis, Gracie and Haynes all passed out in the room. Papers and a lot of other stuff all over the place. I walked over and saw that all that stuff laying around were details for the funeral. The four stayed up all night helping out with the funeral. I looked at a checklist and saw just about everything that I needed on the list. I smiled and went back into the kitchen. I made myself a cup of coffee and got myself some waffles.

I went back into my room and opened my laptop. I was just scrolling through tumblr and online shopping. My plan was to buy some new stuff for the funeral. I figured that I should buy something nice for myself. My dad would want me to go all out in my funeral outfit. As I was searching the web, Chloe walked in. She was wearing a Pickachu crop top, dark blue skinny jeans and pink shoes. She sat on my bed next to me.

"What'cha doing?" She questioned.

"Shopping." I replied.

"How are you doing?"

I turned to her, "Thanks for helping out."

She smiled, "You know I would so much for you. By the way, Haynes is up. You guys have a lunch date soon."

"We're having lunch with my brother," I replied, "I have a brother."

She nodded, "Do you want us all to go with?"

I shook my head, "It would be too much."

Chloe hugged me, "Once this is all better, you'll go back to your normal self."

I looked at her, trying to seem normal, "What if I don't remember who I was. Like brain re wrote my story."

"Then you'll find the new you."

"What if I want the old me."

"This might sound harsh, but you grip onto your old self."

"I know. I'm going to go out now. Might as well just get this over with."

She smiled and got up with me. We walked into the kitchen where Lewis, Gracie and Haynes were. Lewis was wearing dark blue jeans with a green TMNT t-shirt and grey shoes. Gracie was wearing black and white stripped skinny jeans, a long sleeve Tom Hilfiger sweater and maroon leather Dr. Martons. Haynes was wearing black jeans with a dark blue button down shirt, black converse, a black ring necklace and a bright red watch.

"Ready?" I asked looking at Haynes.

He nodded.

"Just lock up when you guys are done here." I said to Lewis.

Haynes and I left. I was driving this time and I drove off to see Andy for lunch. We were meeting up at a diner. I'm so nervous and excited and confused all at the same time. I hope seeing Andy for lunch will clear things up. Eventually we got to the diner and walked in. We saw Andy sitting in a booth waiting for us. He saw me and waved. Haynes and I walked over. Andy was wearing tan pants white a blue and black plaid button down shirt and grey shoes.

"Nice to see you again." He smiled a little.

"Yeah, same." I added.

We sat down. A waitress came over and took our order. She left.