6

We talked for hours and eventually dozed off. When I woke up, he wasn't in my bed, I just assumed he was either making breakfast or left for work. When I walked into my kitchen, turns out it was neither. He was asleep on couch. Okay, that's weird, like really weird. I ignored it, putting it in the back of my head for late night thoughts and began to make breakfast. I made pancakes and waffles, curious to see how to eat the ultimate breakfast. Haynes woke up just as I finished cooking. He walked into my kitchen with bed head, shirtless and blue pj pants. He looked so hot. I was wearing something hot too, so don't worry, I didn't look like my spirit animal, trash. I was wearing grey sweat shorts, a red tank top and black slippers. Simple, but still hot. I finished placing the waffles and pancakes. He smiled, grabbed a plate and took a seat.

"Someone remembered." He said with a tired voice.

I smiled, "Curious about how to eat it."

He just put the two together, cut them up and ate it. However he ate it with a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my plate.

"You know, I could do a way better job at cooking."

"Really now?" I asked playfully.

He nodded, "Duh."

We're having such a cute time, but I want to know why he was pasted out on my couch and not in my bed. Come on, that screams weird.

"So, what's the plan for today, I called in sick. Ironic, right?" He smiled excited for what my plans were.

"Work, I have to go," I added, "You could come with."

"Sweet! That sounds way more fun than sick people!" Haynes kind of seemed like a kid in a candy shop. It was odd, but adorable. There's definitely something off about him. I don't want to find out the but when we're so deep into the relationship that it would be a dick move to dump him.

"So, why did you sleep on my couch?" I asked out of the blue for him at least. That questioned would've bugged me all day.

"Thought I would be a gentleman." He shrugged.

"But we already slept together and we've been going on so many dates, it wouldn't have been weird." I pointed out.

"But neither of us remember the night before and I want to go slow. If that's okay with you."

I nodded, "Of course it is. Old me would've said Hell no, but I really like you."

He got a huge smile on his first, "Awesome! I'll go get change and I'll be ready."

I smiled and walked to my guest room to get changed. I decided to go to my room and get change. I should do that obviously, can't go to work in my pjs. Or maybe I could. I don't think anyone would care. But I do like looking like I kind of have my life together. At least to be semi-professional. I put on dark blue ripped skinny jeans, a white tank top, multi color Geo print cardigan, a green necklace and Stitch slip ons, with a light pink lipstick. I'm ready for work, lets hope Haynes is. It's like take your child to work day... Or in this case, take your kind of sort of boyfriend to work day. Maybe take your I'm not sure what this is to work day? I have so many titles for this. Before I distract myself even more, I should leave my room. I did just that I walked into the living, where Haynes was waiting. He was wearing dark grey jeans, a shirt with a pancake design on it, a multi color cardigan, that same watch and red converse. He got off my couch and walked up to me with a big smile on his face.

"Hey, we're both wearing cardigans. You know what that means?" He questioned.

I looked at him confused. What does that mean? Is he going to say that we make a cute couple? Or what?