13

We got back to my place and headed to the bedroom. We just couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We landed on the bed, just making out. I took off my shirt, my pants. Haynes took off his shirt. It's getting lit. I am so excited for this. I waited so long. Not that long, but it felt like so long. I was on top. Listen, the sex was just like the one night stand, but this time I remembered it and it was good. We didn't fall asleep right afterwards. We talked for a bit. 

"Finally, I've been waiting to sleep with you for so long." I said. 

He nodded, "Yeah, it was hard to restrain myself."

"Then why didn't you go for it?"

"I wanted to make sure we were going to be real." 

"Be real? Like a serious couple?"

He nodded.

"Thank god we are one." 

After that, eventually we fell asleep. The nest morning, I woke up in the bed by myself. I just assumed Haynes was cooking, since I could smell something cooking. I slowly got up, put on dark blue skinny jeans, a grey crop top with a gold bracelet and black converse. When I walked out into the kitchen I smiled and kissed Haynes. He was wearing black jeans with a blue tank, blue shoes and black beanie. 

"What's for breakfast babe?" I asked.

"Pancakes, speaking of babe, we have to babysit." He was so blunt about it. 

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Oh boo who you have to babysit me because Chloe doesn't trust me on my own." Gracie walked up to us eating a muffin. 

She was wearing black high waist sailor shorts with a Batman sports bra, black boots, black feather earrings, a Pokemon snapback, a gold snake ring and black boots. She also had a light blue backpack with patches on it with her. 

"Gracie!" I smiled and hugged her.

She hugged back, "I was chatting to Haynes, he's pretty cool."

"Well I would hope so," I giggled, "So, what's going on?"

"I told you, Chloe doesn't trust me to be alone. So, now you have to watch me for a day."

"I'm calling Chloe to make sure you're not running away or trying manipulate me.. Again."

"Go for it."

I glanced at Gracie, then called Chloe. When she picked up, she sounded like she was in a hurry. 

"Hey! Eliza, I am so sorry for just dropping her off, but Lewis and I are very busy today and I can't trust her by herself right now. You don't mind, do you?" Chloe questioned. 

"It's not a problem. Haynes and I had nothing planned today anyways." I hung out. 

I was going to have sex with Haynes again. Damn. I guess it's alright though, I never get to see Gracie anymore anyways. Gracie walked into the living room waiting for her breakfast. I was about to follow, but then Haynes pulled me to him. 

"Hello." I smiled a little, caught off guard. 

"A teenager? Today of all days?"

"It's not like it's your birthday." I added.

His eyebrow raised, "I can't wait for my birthday." 

I kissed him, "I waited for so long, now it's your turn. Plus Gracie is one of my best friends."

"I thought she was your best friend's sister."

"We have a close bond, she feels like a little sister I never had. It'll be fun."

"Ughh, finee!" He whined a little but went back to cooking. 

I walked into the living room and sat next to Gracie on the couch. 

"Sorry Chloe doesn't trust you." I said. 

She rolled her eyes, "It's fair. I'm just a burden anyways." 

"Don't say that. Your sister loves you. I mean, you'd be back home with your parents if Chloe didn't care about you."

"I guess so." She shrugged and went onto her phone. 

Speaking of phones, mine started to ring. It was Donnie, I picked up and went into the other room. 

"What?" I asked.

"We got a big celebrity in here today. She wants to meet you."

"Who? I'm babysitting my friend's sister."

"You got a boyfriend and it's Ariana Grande."

"Send her away, I heard she's a diva anyways."

"Yeah, a diva with a lot of money. I don't know about you, but I'm in a lot of debt. Do this for me?" 

I rolled my eyes, "I'll be there as soon as I can." I hung up and grabbed my watermelon purse. I walked into the kitchen and told Haynes the situation, he told me to go. I said I would be back as soon as I could be. I quickly told Gracie and she looked upset. I feel like a horrible friend, it makes me seem like I like my job over everyone else. No, I lied. It makes me seem like I like money over my friends. When in reality, I'm going to the studio for a friend. This is unbelievable. Of all days? At least Haynes is outgoing enough for this situation. I feel so bad for leaving him with a rebellious teenager he barely knows.