16

9:00 A.M.

Today is a new day. Luckily for me, I don't have to deal with Ariana Grande. I get to record an actual great band, I mean, I would hope that they're great. I mean, I trust Haynes, if they say they're great, then they are. But some people are tone deaf and I didn't really hear Hayne's taste in music or if he even knows what good singing is. Oh no, now I'm like super paranoid. Okay, I should just take a deep breath. Why am I so worked up over this anyways? I never felt like this with anyone else. I looked at the time, 9 a.m., what am I doing up this early? I don't have to be there until 11. I shrugged and went into the kitchen. Haynes was there, I was expecting him to be gone already. I was wearing a Ghostbusters pj set, tank top and shorts and black and white sporty knee socks. Haynes was already dress, he was wearing grey ripped jeans, a maroon t-shirt, red and black converse, that one watch that he always wears and a grey blazer.

"Morning!" He was really chipper.

"Uh, thought you would be gone by now?" I questioned.

He shrugged, "I slept through my alarm, but I got up 2 hours later."

"Right."

"What do you think? Jacket or no jacket?"

"Jacket, I guess. Why?"

"Gracie and I are going somewhere important."

"Um, where?"

"I promised her that I wouldn't tell you. But later today I can."

I just nodded.

"But who cares about that? You're seeing my sibling's band!"

"True," I replied with a bit smile, "But, um what kind of music do you listen to?"

"Don't worry, they're good. I've seen a few of there gigs." He smiled a little.

His smile is reassuring. What am I even thinking? Of course they're going to be good. He finished breakfast, we ate, he headed out and I thought it would be best to go to the studio sooner. Just better than sitting around and nothing for the next hour. I changed into a denim bralet with spikes over it, dark blue skinny jeans, army green converse and a white flower crown. I left.

When I showed up to the studio, I realized the band wasn't coming in until 2 pm. Sometimes I get so nervous, that I forget the simplest things. I just shrugged, I can get some work done ahead of time. This probably works out best, I'm worried, so I can be extra prepped for them. But first, I should get some coffee. I knocked on Donnie's door to see if he wanted anything. He's always in early in the morning. I have no idea why. He told me to come in.

"Someone's here early." He pointed out while looking at his phone.

I rolled my eyes. He was wearing dark blue jeans with a grey t-shirt that has an octopus design on it and black boots.

"What's up?" He asked putting his phone away.

"I'm getting coffee, you want anything?"

"Black coffee with 2 creams."

I nodded, "Got it. You know, you actually look attractive without that jacket."

I left. I got to the coffee place and ordered the coffees. I also got myself a lemon scone. As I was walking back to the studio, I ran into Haynes' older brother, Edwin. It was weird. Now that I know him, I feel as if I have to stop and say hi. I know Haynes would just tell me to completely ignore him, but we already made eye contact. We both stopped and said hi. It was a bit awkward.

"Uh, so where did Haynes meet you again?"

"At the ER." I don't need to go into details.

"Okay, cool."