17

Haynes' POV

7:00 a.m.

I woke up like any other day. I got out of bed, quietly to make sure I wouldn't wake Eliza. I'm wearing blue and red plaid pj shorts with a grey shirt. Gracie and I have a big day today, we didn't plan to go in until later, but sometimes I wake up early with no alarm. I guess I'm still adjusted to the doctor schedule. I just shrugged it off, knew I wasn't going to be going back to bed.

So, what did I do at 7 a.m. on my days off when I was a doctor? I watched movies in my room, but I guess I could watch a movie in the living room. I usually make a small snack to hold me over until I make breakfast. I'll be honest, I kind of miss living in my apartment. There are reasons why I can't go back. I guess you could say my ex roommate and I had a falling out.

Anyways, back at my old apartment, I would just be a guy. Now that I'm living with a girl, who happens to also be my girlfriend, yeah, I want to be more of a gentleman. Eventually, I'll be more of my guy self soon enough. So, I watched a movie and afterwards went to change. I changed into grey ripped jeans, with a maroon t-shirt, red converse with black laces, a grey blazer and that world map watch I have. I decided to wear a blazer because well, I'm going to an important meeting today.

Yeah, I should probably wear something more formal, but hey, I still look hot. I think that's all that matters. Might have to use to my body to Gracie back in school. Kidding, but I will be trying a lot to get her in. I started to make breakfast. Eventually Eliza woke up, she has a big day too. Going to be listening to my brother and sister's band. Which is dope. We ate breakfast, afterwards I left. I drove to Chloe's apartment, got out of my car and knocked on their door. Chloe answered. She was wearing a polka dot demin dress with black flats that are shaped like a cat, blue rose earrings and a black cat ear ring. She looked a little confused.

"Here for Gracie."

"Oh right, I forgot. Thank god, I don't have to take her to work today. I owe you." She seems a little stressed.

I nodded. Chloe let me in. Gracie walked out of her room and into the living room. She was wearing maroon skinny jeans with a black, flowly tank top that says, "i just want to hang with my dog," black Vans, black and sliver studded lighting bolt earrings, a multi-layer leather bracelet and had a bright red backpack with gold studs. She actually looked like the kids I hung out with when I was in school.

"Why are you wearing that blazer?"

"Gotta look at least semi-professional. You got a blazer that would go with you outfit?" I asked.

She nodded, went back to her room. When she came out she was wearing the exact outfit except with a salmon color blazer.

"Much better. Lets head out now." I smiled.

I drove to the school and we had to wait in the outfit for about an hour. It was so boring, actually kind of reminded me when I was in high school. Always had to wait to hear that I had detention. I know, I was kind of a rebel. Don't mean to brag. Finally, the principal came out. She was wearing a grey pantsuit, looked a lot older than me that's for sure and had long brown hair and dark brown eyes. Definitely not using my body. I like I ladies young. That sounds weird mostly because I'm in a high school.

Anyways Gracie and I both took a seat and the principle, let's call her Mrs. D because I wasn't listening to her when she said her name. Mrs. D talked about why Gracie got expelled and how they were planning on kicking her out for good. I wasn't about to let that happen.

"She's a senior. Let her take her last year here. At least let her go to prom."

Mrs. D shook her head, "No, it is unacceptable what she did."