12

Today is the day of the reunion. I'm nervous, but Haynes seems to be ten times more nervous. He's driving to his dad's place with the thought of turning back. I wonder what's making him go. I told him multiple times that we didn't have to, but he insisted. Maybe he's gonna stand up to his dad or go out of spite. I'm worried this is going to be too weird for me. I'm wearing a red Coca Cola shirt with black and white strip skinny jeans, purple, blue and black converse, a unicorn necklace, horse ring and a panda watch. I will admit, I wanted to kind of stand up to Haynes' dad, showing him what kind of loser he looks like in suits and stuff, so I borrow some stuff from Chloe. Haynes was wearing a blue tie die shirt with a smiley face on it, black ripped jeans, maroon converse, that same watch that he always wears, a bracelet with a guitar pick on it and a blue light saber necklace. Actually, this is not the weirdest thing I've ever seen him where. We eventually got to a big house in Beverly Hills, it was a huge house. Wow, his dad is either somehow related to the Kardashians or just has an amazing job. I looked at Haynes with big eyes.

"I did grow up in this house." He said.

"I didn't ask."

"Didn't have to." He sighed and we got out.

He just noticed my shoes and smiled a little. I smiled back, a little confused.

"What?" I asked.

"I like your shoes."

"You're so weird. You're just so weird," I replied, "Also fun fact, I got these shoes when I was baked off my ass and I thought it had a cat on it."

He smiled and laughed, "Tell that story to my dad, please."

I nodded and we walked in. We walked through the big house and went right to the backyard. It looked like a fancy party, but with only a few people. A women wearing a black and gold skin tight dress with a bow in it (looks way more professional than it sounds), with black flats, a big diamond ring, a heart locket and her brown hair was in a fancy bun, she also has hazel eyes.

"Hello, you must be Harley, the last one to show." She smiled, seems more perky than she looks.

"Ah, it's Haynes. This is my girlfriend, Eliza."

"Right, such an unique name, I'm Sophia, your dad's wife and your step mom."

"Wow, he can actually have a committed relationship." Haynes sounded really annoyed.

She smiled and titled her head a little, "Yes, he can and is willing on spending a great deal on money to keep me around."

You could feel the tension between the two. She definitely reminds me of one of those preppy girls in high school. Sophia walked away and his dad was nowhere in sight. Maybe going to be fashionably late. A really cool looking girl walked up to us, she had messy brown hair and big brown eyes, was wearing a lace red see through shirt, black lace bra, ripped black skinny jeans, black converse with a skull spray painted on and black studs all over it, a skeleton ring and a button that says "I am a unicorn."

She smiled and hugged Haynes, "Haynes! I missed you so much. How comes we never go out to coffee anymore?"

"Busy, busy." He added smiling.

I cleared my throat.

He looked at me, "Right, this is my girlfriend, Eliza."

"I love your necklace." She smiled, "I'm Amber, the cool twin."

"Oh, you're Amber, Haynes talks a lot about you." I smiled.

"Hope nothing bad," She smirked, "You're Eliza, right? He mentions you a lot too."