11

Luckily we don't have any actual work to do today. So, we stayed in the studio and talked. Sabrina, Donnie and Sam were giving me pointers and stuff to say to Haynes later tonight. Well, I mean, Donnie wasn't much help. I'm stressing out over this and deep down, I'm know I'm terrified and want to ditch this. But I don't want to lose Haynes. I really, really, really, really, care about him. Like really really care about him.This is so stressful and it's killing me on the inside. But on the outside I look cool, calm and collected, I hope.

"Do you see a future with him?" Sabrina questioned.

I nodded, "Of course! He's like the perfect match I never knew about."

"What about his new job, you said there were hot girls, who are artistes too. Doesn't that threaten you?" Donnie questioned.

"Um, duh, especially because we haven't been dating for a month. A month will be this Saturday. When I meet his five siblings." I rolled my eyes remembering that I have to meet his family on Saturday.

Now it's time to panic! What do I do?! What do I wear? How do I act? I'm literally going to die. Who's going to like me? Do I want his dad to approve of me or is Haynes only dating me because he wants to get back at his dad? Is that why we never have sex? 

"CeCe, are you having a panic attack?" Sabrina questioned.

I snapped out of my panic attack and shook my head, "No, why would I be? I'll be good this weekend."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, "Sabrina, I promise you I will be. Did I also tell you guys that Haynes moved in."

"Wait, he wants to take it slow, but moves in?" Donnie asked.

I sighed and shrugged, "Okay, he looked really scared, whatever happened in his apartment, must've really gotten to him."

"And didn't you guys rush into this relationship?"

"Okay! Thanks, Donnie." I was getting annoyed that all he was being was negative. 

Sam and Sabrina are like the angel subconscious and Donnie is the devil one. However, he is right. I hate it when he's right. Haynes and I just got into a relationship not to long ago and he did just move in. Yet he says that he wants to take it slow, I don't understand this guy. And I hate how much I care about, I mean I shouldn't care this much, right? In reality, we only just known each other for almost a month. I had a one night stand with him and the next day he was my doctor. He said it was a sign and he asked me out. Right afterwards, we started to date. Then out of a fight, he said that he loves me, then takes it back. I don't understand this man, I don't even understand me. Why am I dating him if I feel like we're rushing? Why do I even care so much about him? 

"What is it, Cees? You seem so distracted." Sam pointed out.

"Why do I care so much about him?" 

I noticed Donnie looking down and he excused himself. That was weird, he always gets so weird when we're talking about Haynes, maybe it'a like a big brother thing. I've always seen Donnie as a big brother, no matter how much we fight, he still seems to always be there for me and very protective. I watched him leave, but didn't hear his door open or close. I wonder if he's standing outside, listening in. 

"You love him." Sam stated.

I shook my head, "It's too early to even assume that."

"No, it's not. Trust someone who writes and sing songs about love." 

"I'm too young to be in love."

"Sweetie, I'm 16 and I sang a song called Too Young, saying I'm not too young to be in love." Sabrina smiled. 

"It's too early." I added.

Sabrina and Sam both shook their heads with big smiles on their face. I just rolled my eyes. I care about Haynes, I'm not in love, yet. Or even if I am, I'm not going to say it. It's too early to know for sure. Donnie walked back in, looking normal. Like he always does, slightly hungover, but trying to be positive. I'm pretty sure the only positive thing him is his HIV. That was a nice burn, but I really hope he doesn't have it. It was the end of the day and it was time to go, but before leaving, Sam stopped me. 

"I just remembered, I have tickets for you, Sabrina, Donnie, your dad, his girlfriend, Chloe and Haynes if you guys want to go." He handed me two tickets.

"What about Gracie? She loves your music."

"I'll totally get her one."

I smiled, "Thanks." We hugged and I started to walk home. 

I noticed Donnie putting his guitar into his car, I walked up to him, "Hey, you okay?"

He nodded, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be."

"I just noticed that you get weird when I talk about Haynes."

"I think you're moving too fast. I mean you barely know this guy."

"I know him plenty." I added.

"Oh yeah?" He looked me right in the eyes, "Then why does he hate his apartment."

"He seems to be afraid of it. I'm not going to bring it up to him."

"Relationships are about communication. If you don't talk to him about, you're gonna go insane."

I rolled my eyes and went home. Haynes was already home, he made dinner. I gave him the ticket and he got so excited. I decided not to bring anything up to him, we needed a break from serious talks. I'm sure we'll have to deal with that on Saturday. Speaking of which, I'm going to fast forward to Saturday. Pretty much the whole week was work, food, sleep and a lot of movies nights with Haynes. Some kisses here and there, still no sex. I guess I'm okay with that, but soon we'll have to have it, hopefully. Oh God, please soon.