4

The next day, I woke up refresh. In my white and black polka dot pajama pants, a blue t-shirt and panda slippers Chloe got me for Christmas I went out to get the mail. Bills, a magazine and more bills. Oh, I hate being an adult. I checked the messages on my phone, one was from my dad saying he was going to be here around 11 am. Shit. It's 10:30 am. Luckily for me, he's usually late, but I hurried, put on a black cami top, dark blue jeans, red converse and a moon necklace. I also put on some light make-up. I sat in my living room, watching tv, until I heard a knock at my door. Must be my dad, I got up and answered it. However, it was Haynes. He was wearing a long sleeve washed out pink button down shirt with khaki jeans, black converse and a red beanie. Not the fancy doctor I went out with last night. I just looked at him confused.

"Ah man, this isn't as romantic as I thought it would be. I kind of just look like a creep right now, don't I?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"Right, uh, I'll text you later and will be on my way." He left.

I shut the door and right I was going back to the living room, someone knocked on the door. I swear to god if it's Haynes, I'll probably just kiss him. It wasn't, it was my dad. He was wearing a long sleeve dark green shirt with black pans and black converse. He has short brown hair blue eyes. He's a pretty cool guy. I let him, he made himself a drink and sat on the living room couch with me.

"How are you feeling?"

"A lot better, I was just dehydrated." I shrugged.

"Let me guess, went out drinking the night before and all you had was coffee the nest day?"

"Yeah, which has always been weird to me, since I was drinking."

"Unhealthy stuff that makes you feel sick." He added.

I shrugged, he had a good point, I looked at the time, "Oh hey, Sam is coming into the studio soon and he wants to record a track with me."

"Yeah, he said he was, I was going to check out the studio anyways, I'll walk with you." He suggested.

I nodded and we left. We got to the studio to see that Donnie was slacking off. I smirked at him and he when he noticed, he fell out of his chair. Today he wasn't wearing his leather jacket and instead, a red and black plaid shirt, dark blue jeans, brown boots and the same watch as yesterday.

"Sorry, Richard." He said getting up and dusting himself off.

I giggled. My dad didn't really care. He and Donnie talked for a bit. Noon rolled around, Sam and Sabrina walked in around the same time. Sam was wearing black pants, black boots, a t-shirt that says "being a princess is exhausting," and a grey and black Letterman jacket. Sabrina was wearing a red skater skirt, a crop top with a unicorn on it that says, "I liked unicorns before it was cool," white leather flats, a heart necklace with a light pink eyeshadow and gold nails.

"Awe! Sam, you're wearing the shirt I bought you!" I hugged him.

He nodded, "It actually fits nicely."

"And Sabrina, your outfit is so-"

"Chloe? Yeah, I know, I really enjoy her style." She interrupted me.

I asked to take a picture a Sabrina, she let me and I sent it to Chloe. Saying that Sabrina was inspired by her. Chloe freaked out and put it in her blog right away. Sam, Sabrina and I walked to the studio and started to record. Once my track with him was done, I asked if Sabrina could do one to. Sam was more than happy to. While they were recording, I got two texts, one from Chloe saying she couldn't make it to lunch because of Gracie and one from Haynes apologizing for early, he got embarrassed and he wanted to catch a movie with me tonight. I agreed to the movie. Once they were done recording, I asked if they wanted to go to lunch. They said yes, I told my dad I was heading out and would be back in an hour. He gave me 2 hours. So, yeah, like I said, he's a cool guy. We went to lunch and ordered. Sabrina wanted to go to this coffee shop I've never been to before, but I was cool with it and Sam didn't mind either.