15

Eliza's POV

"Today was stressful. Gracie, do you know Chlo will pick you up?" I asked.

I just want to get laid.

"Probably not for a while, but I mean if you want the house to yourself, I'll walk around the city."

I looked at Haynes and thought about for a while. He looked at me with big eyes and just shook his head. 

"Right, that's a horrible idea. Your sister trusts me to watch you."

"But, she just dropped me off with not evening telling you." Gracie added. 

"I can't just let you roam around this big city all by yourself!" 

Gracie looked at Haynes, who shrugged and stood next to her. My head cocked to the right. 

"How old are you?" He asked her.

"18."

"18, an adult. Can't we trust her enough to be back in an hour or 2... Maybe 3?"

"Exactly. 18. Can be trialed as an adult." I pointed out. 

"I promise to stay out of trouble, I'll be back in 3 hours." 

Haynes walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. Just his touch makes me feel relaxed. 

I sighed, "Fine, but if I catch you doing one tiny bad thing, I'm going straight to your parents." 

I was bluffing, but Gracie didn't know that. I would never rat her out to her parents. Like I said, she's like a sister to me. You don't snitch on your siblings. Gracie did look scared, she nodded, grabbed her bag and left. Haynes and I hurried to my room. I won't bore you with the details, but 3 hours later and I felt relaxed. We put our clothes back on and went out into the living room. I didn't see Gracie anywhere. I just looked at Haynes. 

"If we did it one more time, would you still be mad at me?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and checked my phone. Gracie texted me 5 minutes ago saying that she would be back in 10 minutes. 

"So, she'll be here in 5 minutes. Don't have to worry."

"I'm more worried about Chloe coming through that door and me having to explain why Gracie isn't here."

He nodded and sat down, "Trust me, Gracie will be back before Chlo."

"I will be holding that against you." I sat down next to him. 

5 minutes later, Chloe came through the door. I just slowly turned my head to Haynes. 

"Where's Gracie?"

I was about to explain to Chloe one of the hardest things I ever had to do. Betray my best friend of all time, by letting her little sister explore the city. But Haynes got up. 

"Eliza went for a nap, she got called into work for some diva. So, I asked Gracie if she could quickly run to the store and pick up some stuff. I know I should've went, but I wanted to make sure Eliza was okay. It's really hard to be a babysitter and good boyfriend at the same time."

Chloe and I just looked at him with one eyebrow raised. Neither of us believed him. Well, in my defense, I know the truth. Just as Chloe was about to go off on Haynes, Gracie walked in with some grocery bags. 

"Sorry, I promised to be back 5 minutes ago." 

Chloe quickly went over to the grocery bags and guess what she saw... Groceries. Actual groceries. Actual things that I needed. 

"How did you get her to do that?"

"I asked politely." He shrugged. 

Chloe left with Gracie, speechless. I looked at him, speechless. 

"Yeah, before we did the sex, I texted Gracie a shopping list on your phone. Just to be safe and you were running low on stuff. Also there was some stuff I wanted." 

"When did you have time to give her money?" 

"I didn't, I'm going to pay her back tomorrow. Oh and while you're at work, I'll be hanging out with Gracie." 

"I would have a lot of questions to ask, but I liked the sex." I smiled and pulled him into my room. 

I wonder what's going on tomorrow with Gracie and Haynes? I guess it's not of my business, I'll just get it out of him later.