Chapter 4 part 1: My own swords

"Ok, time to get up!" yelled Rogan.

I groaned and rolled over. Rogan was hurring about, making a lot of noise. I heard something clang in the background and closed my eyes again. What was it, like six o'clock in the morning. In my books, to early to get up.

"Come on, up, up, up!" yelled Rogan once more.

I opened one bleary eye and looked at Rogan. He looked back at me with a smile in his eyes.

"Come on," he said.

I closed my eyes again.

I heard a sigh.

"looks like I have to do everything the hard way."

My tied brain tried to register what Rogan ment. About a minute went by but I still couldn't place it, I knew it was something important.

'Oh, thats right,' I thought, 'Wait a minute! He's going to...'

I didn't get time for another thought before a bucket of cold water splash over me. I instantly shot out of bed, gasping. Rogan was next to my 'bed', holding a now empty bucket. He was laughing so hard tears streamed down his cheeks. 

I glared at him. He saw my glare and smiled.

"Should've got up the first time," said Rogan.

I jumped of my bed, grumbling, "Stupid, stupid, should have never have made that up, stupid."

I hopped behind a curtain and got some dry clothes on. 

After the council yesterday we had spent the day in rest, talking, meeting some of the other resistance members, overall, pretty relaxing.

I sighed and though back to the dream I had last night. I usually have dreams about my story, but this time I was in the story.

I walked up to two single edged swords. I picked them both up, feeling the weight and balance. Perfect. I took a swing and smiled. 

"I'll take these two," I said.

The blacksmith, Robby, smiled, "Take them, no one else seems to want them so you can have them for free."

I smiled at the blacksmith, "Thanks."

I walked out of the blacksmith towards Rogan. I showed him the two blades.

"You got those two 'aye." said Rogan, "You sure, there unbalanced and heavy. I doubt they will be of much use.'

I frowned and looked at the blades, "They seem perfectly fine to me."

Rogan held out his hands for the blades. I gave them to him. He took a couple of swings with the blades, then shook his head. He handed the blades back.

"Take them back, there no good," he said.

"I don't see the problem with them," I said.

"Show me how you move with them," he said.

I took a couple of swings at an imagenary openent, but the thing is, my imagenary openent was right there, in my mind any way. I ducked under a sword swing and struck quickly at the soldiers legs. He jumped and counted.

The dream suddenly moved onward a about an hour.

I walked into the cave, feeling slightly dizzy, for some reason. Eggs of every shape and colour were lined up along the walls, but they weren't just any eggs, they were dragon eggs. I looked over to Rogan, he guestered for me to go on. I walked over to one of the eggs, a green one. I touched it but nothing happened, so I started strolling along the wall, touching random eggs as I went.