Chapter 41: The Truth Revealed

I slowly woke up, and I felt very sick. I groaned and felt a strange taste fill the back of my throat.

'Derrick,' said Reflamen, 'Are you alright?'

I rolled over on what I now recognised as a bed. I managed to push myself up onto my feet, then immediatly sat back down, dizziness washing over me.

'What's going on?' I thought.

I heard movement outside, and Derrick came through the flap in what I now saw was a tent.

"Hey! Derrick!" he said, "You're awake."

I smiled grimly at him, then dry renched renched at the floor. 

"Hey are you alright?" he said, coming over to me and putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah," I replied, "Just feeling a bit off."

Derrick nodded his head, "Yeah..."

He sat down next to me and waited for me to stop renching. Eventually I stopped, and sat up a bit straighter, feeling a lot better.

"Well thank goodness thats over," I said to Derrick with a smile, "I don't know what that was, but it has never happened before."

I stood up, Derrick next to me, making sure I didn't start yacking again. 

"Yeah, your right," said Derrick, "Maybe these battles are really getting to you. You were really restless during the last few hours of unconsciousness."

I stopped there, suddenly remembering what had happened during those last few hours. I started to panic slightly. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

"Hey, is everything alright?" said Derrick for the second time.

I nodded again, "I need to talk to Rogan about something."

"Okay," said Derrick, "But don't you want to see your dragon?"

'Yeah, what about me!" said Reflamen, jokingly.

'Reflamen, now is not the time,' I said. 

I walked out of the tent, and started to walk towards where I knew Rogan's place was. It was a large tent, because his palace was still being built. He was still busy making plans about the outer villages and other cities in the country. 

I walked right up to the tent, Derrick trying to stop me. 

'Hey Reflamen,' I said, 'Think you could get here, I might need you with this.'

'Hey, I would,' he said, 'But I got the slight problem of a few broken bones, and a broken wing, so not much of a chance.'

'Thought so,' I said.

I closed my eyes and imagined Reflamen, sitting in the healers spot. I imagined a white light to suddenly surround him, then all his broken, fractured and dislocated bones healed, all at the same time.

'How about now?' I said.

I felt Reflamen's releaf. He stretched then yawned.

'Yeah,' he said, 'But straight afterwoulds me and you are going for a flight. We haven't done that for ages.'

I smiled, knowing how hard it is for a dragon to stay grounded for more then a few hours, 'Alright then, but we still need to get ready for the king.'

'Yep,' replied Reflamen, he suddenly laughed.

'What?' I said.

'You should see the look on the doctor's face!' said Reflamen, he sent me an image.