Imagination: Epilogue

A man ran down the hallway of a huge castle. He hefted his hammer over his shoulder and stopped by a huge oak door, and knocked.

'Come in,' said a voice from the other side.

The man entered, looking around the room as he went. It was a grand hall. The roof was almost a hundred metres in the air. Statues of different people lined the pure white collums that kept the building from falling. There were small plants dotted around the place and at one side he saw an eight headed hydra,

He shivered and kept walking to the end of the room, where there was a large throne at the end of the room. In it sat another man dressed in white robes. The man also had a very long, white, beard. He also had a crown. That man was obviously a king, yet the man with the hammer and winter clothes didn't bow.

"Oreman was defeated," said the man with the hammer.

"I didn't think he would win," said the king like man.

The man with the hammer nodded, "So what now?"

"Now we wait," said the white robed man, "The boy is stronger then we thought he would be, and if we attack now we will be walking to our deaths."

"That boy isn't stronger then me!" said the man with the hammer. 

He hefted it into the air, and electricity surrounded it.

"Peace," said the older man, holding up his hand, "You no as well as I do that if we attack him now he will defeat us."

The man with the hammer nodded sulkily, "But what else are we exposed to do, sit by and let him get even stronger!"

"If that's what it takes," said the man ,"We will wait for the right moment to strike, and when we do, we will strike hard."

The man with the hammer nodded again, "And we will destroy him."

The bearded man nodded, "Then we destroy him."