Chapter 33: The Resistance Pushes Forward

The army marched over towards the city, making the ground shake with there numbers. They sent a messanger out of there forces to meet with the Resistance base. The messanger was riding a brown horse, and he had leather clothing along with a bow strapped to his back. As the horse ran the man on its back pulled out his bow, then an arrow, then shot at one of the guards on the walls, taking him out from almost five hundred metres.

He made it to the camp without being shot at. 

"Who are you?" said the Resistance member at the camp.

"We are here to help," said the rider, "We heard about this king and have come from across the seas to see him defeated."

The Resistance member frowned, "How did you know we were attacking today?"

"We were told," said the rider, "From a voice in the sky. It echoed down and told us that you needed our help."

The Resistance man said, "Must of been a dragon or something."

"What?" said the rider.

"Doesn't matter," said the Resistance man, "We will be glad for your help. Hey Dustan."

Dustan came waltzing over.

"Tell your dragon to spread the word that reinforcements are on the way," said the man.

He looked back to the rider, "Make sure you don't shoot down any of the dragons with the riders that have leather armour, and don't shoot the black one either. Aim for the riders with the chainmail, and the two forked trident on there armour."

The man nodded, "I will spread the word."

He ran out of the tent and and got back onto his horse. He whipped out his bow again and shot another guard on the wall. He rode up to the commander of his army.

The commander was a big burly man. His arms were as hard a rocks and he had so many scars on him he was hardly recognised as a human. He was, however, a very smart man, and had the ability to lead an army into battle without fear, and he had never lost a fight.

As the messanger told him what was going on the commander nodded to every word. When the messanger finished he relayed the information to his army with a big booming voice. He then yelled CHARGE, and they were on there way, into the battle.

I looked up from the exchange and went back to the main battle.

'Well that's sorted,' I said.

The Resistance was supposed to have this army by there side, so I didn't feel guilt about doing it, however, Oreman's army was still larger then both forces combined. It was now Dustan's turn to do something about it. I imagined the seen going on at the messanger tent.

"Dustan," said the Resistance man that had been talking with him before, "It's time."

Dustan nodded and ran over to his dragon, Oceania. He jumped onto her back.

"Okay guys, it's time," he said.

I imagined as a small group of ten dragons lifted of from the Resistance base. Each one had three soldiers and a rider sitting on top of them, making a force of fourty all together. They flew high over the battle and towards the kings castle.

Rogan, who was busy fighting two other riders and there dragons, saw them flying towards the castle. Sophire let out a loud roar, directed at Shadowrang, and together they rose out of the battle and towards the ten riders above. Shadowrang dove in from the side and smashed into one of the dragons trailing Sophire. 

Sophire said something to Shadowrang. Shadowrang swerved out of the way just as Sophire let out a ferocious burst of blue fire at the dragon following Shadowrang. The dragon screamed in pain and flayled helplessly before falling back into the city.