1~Klaus

He is your best friend and you find out you have feelings for him. But it takes a turn.... ;)
----------------------------------------------

The day was rather slow. Everyone was talking about a way to kill Klaus. He had come into town, took over Ric's body. Nobody seems to trust him. But I do. He was the first and only person to treat me decently since I came into town. Even if it was while he was in Rics' body. He is my best friend.

Right now Damon and Elijah are fighting about the fact that Damon fed Elena his blood. And it is just a little annoying. I decided to finally speak up. But it is a whisper.

"You can't kill Klaus." I finally said. No one heard me but Stefan. He looked at me like I was the Devil.
"I'm sorry," he started. "What did you say (Y/N)?"

All eyes on me. Great. Just what I need. Thanks Stefan.
"I said," gaining my confidence a little. "You can't kill Klaus."
"And why the hell not?!" Damon yelled. "You do realize that he is a murderess bastard! Don't you?! He wants to kill Elena! For his own well-being! He could kill you with the snap of his fingers. He. Is. Going. To. Die. Get that through your thick skull (Y/N)!" He finished.

Thank god he was done. Klaus is my friend. Perhaps the only friend I will ever have here. My best friend. I stood up, fixed my clothes and began to say my piece.

"Elena is a doppelgänger. So what if she dies. They will be more of her."
Everyone was going crazy and yelling at me. So I raised my voice and repeated the line I had said twice already.
"You can't kill Klaus! If you want to do that, you will have to go through me. And some of you have morals and don't like killing humans. But he is worth it."

I walk out the door. My words coming back to me. He is worth it. Oh no. I can't be falling for him. Can I? I am. I don't know how I hadn't seen it before.

I decided to drive over to where he was currently staying. I was the only one who knew. And I had been wearing and taking vervain so no one can force it out of me.

I walk into the door and see him on the couch. I walk farther in to see that he is in a heat make-out session. I froze than and there. What the hell do I do? I cleared my throat causing the two to stop making out and look towards me. Klaus is the first to say something.

"Jesus (Y/N). You do know that there is such a thing as knocking. You should try it sometime. God. What the hell is wrong with you?" I pause knowing that that question should not and will not be answered.
"What do you want? There must be an important reason as to why you barge in unannounced love."

I can't tell him. Not now. Not here. She's really pretty. Prettier than me. What do I say?
"Well, besides the fact that everyone is still trying to find a way to kill you and save Elena. I guess that that's it. Sorry to barge in. I just thought you would want to know."

Turning to leave I feel a hand grab my arm. Don't get your hopes up (Y/N). Don't get your hopes up.
"Sorry for yelling love. She is just really into me and I her. We still on for coffee tomorrow?"
"Yeah. Sure. Yes. Of course." I gave a faint smile as I walked away. Reaching my car I drove to my apartment. I gripped the wheel until my knuckles turned white. Crying, I repeated the phrase no matter how much it hurt. He is worth it.

A/N: Hey guys so this is my first imagine! Yay! It's bad I know. I'll get better I promise. Thank you so much for reading. Vote comment and don't forget to request!!!😄😄