24~Elijah

Imagine being in a fight with Elijah and complaining to Rebekah over the phone how complicated Elijah can be sometimes and Elijah overhearing it all.
------------------------------------------------
Elijah and I have been in a fight about how he is always cleaning up after Klaus. Ya know. The usual stuff we fight about. He is always putting others before himself. And he never takes care of the stuff that is kind of important but not Klaus important.

I decided to call Rebekah.

"Hey Bexs what's shaking?"

Why did I say that?

"Okay what did my brother do?"

"What?! Oh nothing. Nothing. Klaus is fine. As always."

"Not the brother I was talking about. Don't avoid the question. Elijah."

I fell to the floor and dramatically sighed.

"What hasn't he done," I say, " he does everything he is supposed to. Everything he is told. Because he has to be a good older brother. And now with Hope. A good uncle. He is always on and off. It is so complicated Bexs. He is so complicated. Sometimes. He always wears suits and I just want him to stay in bed with me. I just..."

"If you're gonna say you want him to be normal you must remember that none of us are normal (Y/N/N)."

"I wasn't gonna say normal. I just.. oh i don't know."

"Try talking to him. He may understand. And if he doesn't than you can always talk to me. Or you could make him understand."

"I suppose so.... *sighs* okay I'll give him a call. I'll talk to you later. Let you know what happened and such."

"Have fun!!"

"Bye Bexs"

She is like a sister to me. I love Bexs so much. Okay. Time to call Elijah.

Ring.
Ring.
Ring.
Ring.
Ring.

"Complication speaking. How may I help you?"

"You heard?"

"Every word."

"Elijah, I'm sorry I was just ranting to Bexs because I usually talk to you but we were fighting and you know how my mind gets if I'm left to sulk in my thoughts for too long."

"You really think I'm that complicated?"

"No. I didn't mean you were complicated. I meant like the situation at times could be complicated. Because of your enemies and your family. That's... just... no that's not what I meant."

"I understand."

"You do?"

"Of course, my love. You are only human and can only handle so much. So of course you would think that things would be too complicated at times."

"Elijah.."

"There is no need to explain any further. I understand where you are coming from and will try to be more considerate of you and your feelings and actions toward everything. I'll be home soon and we will spend the rest of the night and all day tomorrow in bed. All right?"

"Really?!" I said with lots of enthusiasm in my voice. I heard laughing coming from Elijah and a smile came to my lips.

"Yes really. So you better change into something comfortable. Because we won't be leaving that bed unless it's an emergency."

I dropped my phone without hanging up and darted up the stairs.

"(Y/N/N)? (Y/N)? Alright I'll see you soon, my love. Love you lots."