7~Kol

You're a witch and you and Kol meet at the Mikealson Ball
---------------------------------------------------------

Being a witch in Mystic Falls has its ups and downs. Down side. Vampires. Upside. Everyone wants to be allied with you or want your attention.

I have heard of the Mikealsons. The original family of vampires. The first vampires to have ever lived. Monsters. I wanted nothing to do with them. So when I heard that they were in town, well you can guess my reaction.

The only Mikealsons that I had met were Elijah and Niklaus. Elijah was a totally gentlemen but I'm not gonna let that fool me. Niklaus on the other hand was the complete opposite. I have heard that there were more but I didn't know their names.

I'm locking up my house before I go to bed. Doubling checking everything making sure no one is trying to break in and kill me while I sleep. And I see three boxes and a note sitting on my front porch. Can't have my parents seeing it, or they'll flip. So I bring it up to my room to inspect who it is from. The envelope read in beautifully written letters:

My dearest (Y/N) (Y/L/N)

I open the envelope to see, written in the some format,

The Mikealsons' invite you to the first ever Mikealson Ball. The dress is formal and will take place at the Mikealson manner on Thursday, 9 June. We hope to see you there.

In addition to that most formal invite was a hand written response.

I have taken the liberty in picking your dress attire to my family's ball. I really hope you will attend. I'm looking forward to seeing you there ;)
         ~Kol Mikealson

Well isn't that a real page turner. 'Great' I thought to myself. 'Now I have to go.'

I open up the biggest box and see the most beautiful dress I have ever laid my eyes on. I pull it out all the way and look at it in the mirror. There was honestly nothing like it. This dress stole my heart. If that is even possible. There were sliver closed toed heels in the second biggest box. And in the smallest box was a beautiful necklace of a music clef and angel wing earrings.

It's been said that you can't buy happiness. But by Kol doing this, I can't stop smiling. And the butterflies in my stomach grim more and more each second. Maybe Kol isn't that bad. For a vampire.

-------------Time Jump to the Ball------------

The dress fit perfectly which kinda freaked me out at first. But than I got so nervous again that it slipped my mind. The heels were about 3 inches and my dress covered them beautifully. I curled my hair and pinned parts of it up that I knew would bother me during the ball.

Bonnie came and got me when there was about an hour until the Ball. Being that she is a witch she warned me to watch out for the Mikealsons. I may be new to the whole witch thing but I do know this.

The Manner was beautifully decorated and lit up wonderfully. The entire town was here. I chatted with Caroline and she ranted about how she didn't want to have anything to do with Klaus. It was about an hour and a half when silence took over the Manner as the Mikealsons came down the grand stairway and introduced themselves yada yada.

I didn't pay much attention because Kol Mikealson was suppose to have been here by now. And the party is starting to be a bore. The chatter resumed as I grabbed another drink. As I downed it, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Well I see someone is most certainly enjoying all of the lovely drinks that we have out."

"Kol Mikealson right?"

"The one and only. You are the infamous witch along with Bonnie Bennett."

"Yes. A witch indeed, so don't cross me."

He grabbed my hand and placed a soft kiss on the top which sent shivers up my spine.

"May I have this dance please?"

I hesitated at first but gave in as he tugged my arm a little. About half way through the song all of the lights went out and the Manner started to panic. When I walked in I noticed the room decorated with candles as well. With a swish of my hand the candles all lit up. And we continued the dance to the light music playing and the candlelight mood.

The night came to an end and Kol led me out to the balcony.

"I honestly thought I would come here and have the worst time. But now, it's not all that bad."

"That magic trick you did was macnifacent. When all the lights went out."

"For your information it wasn't a simple magic 'trick'. It was real magic."

"I know. That just makes me want to get to know you even more."

"YOU want to get to know ME?"

He pulled me closer. Putting my hands on his shoulders and he places his on my waist.

"What's so wrong with that?"

"Well... it's uhhh... it's nothing."

He put his forehead on mine.

"I would really hate for such a wonderful and lovely night to end."

Lost in the moment I agree.

"Well then, you'll want to remember such a fantastic evening with me right?"

"Someone has quite the pride huh?"

"Indeed. Now the only way for you to remember this night is with a infamous Mikealson kiss."

"I don't think I'd be comfortable kissing everyone."

"No no. Just me love. Just me. So..., may I kiss you?"

I looked him in the eyes. He planned all of this out. He got me right in his trap. I didn't even know how he did it. And I was loving it. Before he could ask me again I put my lips to his fast. And than he slowed the kiss down. I never wanted it to end.

--------------------Bonnie ' s house ------------

As Bonnie and I were changing out of our dresses and into comfy clothes she asked me how my night had been. Since she had seen very little of me. And it was the best night of my life. And I never wanted it to end.

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals Imagines and Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें