26~ Kol

Imagine it's your one anniversary of dating and you surprise him.
------------------------------------------------
Kol and I have been dating for a year now. Our anniversary is this week. And honestly, I have never been so happy in my life. He helped me through my depression. I eat healthy and am fit. And because of Kol. And I have got the best idea to surprise him with.

I made spaghetti. I know, so cliche. It had chicken and Alfredo sauce. I tasted some of it and it was good. I made garlic bread and there was cooked broccoli. The table was all pretty and the candles. Some peaceful classical music playing in the background.

Kol had gotten home shortly after I had gotten everything ready. We ate the delicious food and danced and watched movies and tv shows. It was all and all perfect. Until Kol said that he didn't want to be my boyfriend anymore. I was just baffled. Like we just spent the entire night together and be all lovey and cuddly

He ran upstairs as fast as he could. God knows why. And just left me on the couch. Kol Mikealson had just broken up with me. On our anniversary. He slowly walked down the stairs with his hands behind his back.

"I have never ever wanted to be your boyfriend. Or your best friend. Or your person."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and tears streaming down my face. He knelt down in front of me and lifted my chin up so my eyes met his.

"I have always wanted to be all of those combined. I love you with all of my heart (Y/N). The only reason I would leave you is of one of us died. I want to marry you (Y/N). I know that we have only been together a year, but I have never been so sure about anything."

Oh my gosh. I wiped my tears away but they just kept coming.

"Will you make me the happiest man...or vampire in the world and be my wife?"

"Yes!"

I got down on my knees with him and kissed him and cried at the same time. He put the ring on my finger and wiped my tears away.

"I'm so sorry I made you cry. I didn't mean it."

"It's okay. It's okay. Kol it's okay. I love you so much."

I kissed him and he responded. And I couldn't wait to start planning my wedding with Rebekah.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."