3•What He Loves About You

Stefan: He loves how you are brutally honest. All the time. And sometimes you can't even help it. 

Damon: He loves how you are always so laid back and relaxed sometimes. But that usually turns into laziness. Where you won't move from you bed.

Alaric: He loves how you can protect yourself against all supernatural creatures. So instead of him protecting you, the two of you can fight together.

Jermey: He loves how you love to work out. He'll take you to the gym with him and he'll lift while you'll swim.

Matt: He loves the fact that you love ice cream. Or any sweets or food for that matter. Sometimes he thinks that your more protective of the food than of him 😹

Tyler: He loves how you are always supportive of him. Especially when no one else believes in him.

Enzo: He loves how whenever he gets kidnapped or tortured. You are always there to help him.

Klaus: He loves how you blindly love him. You see past everything that he has ever done or ever will do. Your love for him is unconditional.

Elijah: He loves how whenever Nik and him get into a fight you are always beside him. Even if he is in the wrong.

Kol: He loves how you will play pranks on his siblings with or without him. He likes to see what you come up with. And will usually help you plan better in the future.

Marcel: He loves how whenever he comes home, you are singing and dancing with your earbuds in. Without a care in the world. It makes him smile on even the worst day.