19~Klaus

Imagine you're pregnant with Klaus' child and you have become very needy in the love and cuddles category.
------------------------------------------------

Five months into my pregnancy with Niklaus has surely been an adventure. I never thought I would get pregnant this fast. I mean Nik and I barely got married about a year ago. I'm hoping for a boy. Nik wishes to have another girl. Don't get me wrong I love girls but I want to have a boy first so that way if I have a little girl and someone makes fun or picks on her my oldest boy can beat him up.

I'm stuck on bed rest because of a fall I had a week or so back. So I am simply on my phone and when that bores me I read. Currently reading the Magus Chase series by Rick Riordan, I have to say he is one of my most favorite authors of all time. He is the bomb!

Nik walks in with the hot chocolate I asked him for. (picture above)
"I've got your hot chocolate here that you asked for."

"That's great babe thanks but I don't want it at the moment anymore. So you can just set it down."

"Do you know how long it took me to make this? Silly. What would you like than, my love?"

"I need some loving. You haven't been giving me my fair share. You're always up somewhere do something with someone that you never tell me about and I need me some loving and cuddles!"
I said with a pout on my face.

Nik laughed as he climbed into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss at my forehead and I snuggled into his side.

"That and our son has been very antsy and also in need of some loving."

"Daughter and they got you!"

"It's not good enough sometimes. Because  he won't calm down."

I held onto Nik as he rubbed my stomach lightly talking to our baby and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. This is the best way to be rocked to sleep in my opinion. It was the best because Nik and I are truly in love and this baby. Our baby is simply strengthening our love for each other.