11~Elijah

This is part two of the tenth imagine. Hope you guys enjoy!! And just remember you can request!! 😁
-------------------------------------------------

Elijah's POV

It has been a week since anyone has seen or heard from (Y/N). What happened and what was done was wrong. We all know that. But she just disappeared of the face of the earth. Than I received a text from Caroline.

Caroline: (Y/N) is at school. But she's not talking to anyone. And ignoring everyone. She won't even answer questions out loud in class. After school would be the best time to try and talk to her.

Me: Alright. Thank you Caroline. I appreciate it.

Caroline: no probs Mr. Noble

Me: 🙄

At least she's at school.

Your POV

I haven't been talking to anyone. I've never felt more worthless or ashamed of myself before. How could I have let that happen? Sometimes I hate being human. I can't protect myself against them. It sucks. I decided that I would walk to and from school this week. It helps me think. That and the shower. But everyone thinks in the shower.

I couldn't pay attention in any of my classes. Elijah bathed me. And I let him. I can't get mad at that. I was so sick. Well fake sick. Thanks to Bonnie and Klaus. And out of it. I wonder what else happened. I don't really remember much. Which sucks! I hate everyone right now.

My name was called on to answer a question. I just stared at my teacher. When my hand is raised that means I want to talk and say the answer. When it's not. Than don't call on me! I put my head down again to continue with my notes. Ugh government.

School was finally out and I couldn't wait to go home and sleep my life away. I finished all my homework in school so I could do just that. And I never finish all my homework. At least not the night before it's due.

I started to walk home and the streets weren't as busy as the moment when school gets out. I looked behind me as I heard a car pull up.

"(Y/N) can we talk please?"
It was Elijah.

"I'm not talking to anyone. And that includes you."

"But you talking to me now."

"That is only to tell you that I'm not talking to anyone. Which for some reason, you don't get the memo."

I continued walking.

"What Klaus and Bonnie did was wrong. But you can't keep acting as if you were the only one effected. I was part of their plan to."

I ignored him.

"(Y/N) please just get in the car. I'll take you home and we can talk more."

Ignoring you! He stopped driving and put his car in park and got out. He walked over to me.

"Here let's start with by taking off your backpack."

"You can keep it. I never liked it anyways." I replied as I shrugged my backpack off and kept walking.
He threw my backpack into the back seat.

"Dammit (Y/N)! I know it was terrible and you felt like you were dying. And you looked terrible as well. But how long to you plan on keeping this up? There are people who can't live without you. Who need you in their life to feel even the slightest bit sane."

"Oh yeah like who?! I am here by myself. I have no family in town. All I have are my friends. I'm annoying. No one can live with me. I'm obsessed with Supernatural and One Direction and everything else. People can't stand those type of things!"
I yell back as I began to walk away again

"I can."

"What?"

"I can stand them. I don't think you're annoying. I think you're the funniest most beautiful and talented and best woman I have ever met in the world. Would you stop being so tied into feeling like no one cares or loves you? Because dammit (Y/N) I do! I love you!"

Realizing what he said, shock covered his face. And all I could do was look at him. And than a small smile appeared on my face and I had to look down. As I did I softly whispered, "I love you too." And due to his vampire hearing, he was more than likely to have heard that.

He walked over to me and grabbed my face planting a firm kiss on my lips! My lips! Not the cheek! My lips! My first kiss. I slowly started to ease into the kiss. Feeling a little more confident I wrapped my arms around his neck. We soon broke apart. Our foreheads resting on one another.

"Would you please get in the car now?"

"Can we listen to One Direction?"

"As long as you want."

I ran to the car and Elijah followed shortly after. I pulled out the AUX cord and he gave me one more kiss before he drove us to my house. No scratch that. My home. Mystic Falls was finally my home.