2~Stefan & Damon

You get into a car accident. And the damage done to you is brutal.
----------------------------------------------

I was driving home, I had the windows rolled done and my music playing loud. There was peace in Mystic Falls, for once. The day was great and beautiful. My '67 Chevy Impala running smoothly. But my head decided to not do the same. I got a pounding headache.

There was a figure standing in the middle of the road. Slamming on my brakes my cars front turns to the left. I wasn't slowing down. And this figure wasn't planning on moving. His arm is out reached and as I come closer my car flies in the air flipping. Every-time I hit the ground, I come back up and flip. My car finally landed on her wheels. There is blood everywhere and my car is trashed.

"My car!!"
That was the only thing I managed to say before my car was pushed deep into the forest and into a tree. My head hit the window. Well, whatever was left of it. And I was out.

It felt like I was out for years. Might have just been hours or days. I finally awoke and saw all the damage that had been done. I was internally crying for my car. I just fixed it to. I tried to move but I couldn't. My legs were either broken or pinned. I tried to scream but my voice didn't work.
'Okay (Y/N) calm down. Someone will come for you. Someone will know that you're missing. Stefan has to be wondering where I am.'

Blackness. Again. Everything was dark. And my accident was replaying itself over and over and over again. The next thing I remember is waking up in a bed. A very uncomfortable bed to be exact. So much light everywhere. And a face. A very handsome and soft face. My name is being called a couple times.
"(Y/N)? Are you okay? Can you here me?"

I touched the handsome face once more and said, "Stefan." Blackness claimed me once again.

Damon's POV

Stefan is a wreak. (Y/N) isn't answering her phone. (Y/N) isn't at her house. (Y/N) this. (Y/N) that. Why can't he just shut up about it? She may be in hiding. And now he made ME go to her house. I knocked on her door and she wasn't there. He's most likely gonna wanna drag me back. Oh we have to find her. He literally just broke up with Elena. Like what the hell? Desperate much. I pull over to the side if the road to take a leak. It's been like 5 hours. Because freaking Stefan has me driving all around town. I walk a ways to find a good spot where no one can see. My bladder is gonna feel sooooo good. But than I hear a scream. I freeze thinking someone is watching me. I fix myself, "I'm so sorry but I couldn't hold it in any long-"

There was no one f*cking there. I listened closer and heard someone taking deep and raged breaths. I start to smell blood as I walk closer.
"My car. My car. I just fixed it."
Oh god please don't be (Y/N). Please oh please god don't be (Y/N). The girl screams again and I run to her. Oh god. It is (Y/N). How long has she been here?! Well at least she is not dead. Just unconscious. Stefan is gonna flip.

I drag (Y/N) out of the car. Screw her door. I'll help her fix it. Stefan can't see you like this. And I can't feed her any blood because she may or may not die. I vamp speed to the hospital and scream as loud as I can for help. The doctors come with a gurney and the rush her into surgery. I pull out my phone and dial Stefan's number.
"Hello?" He sounds so out of it.
"I found (Y/N). The doctors have her now. She should be fine."
I hung up the phone and waited hours and hours for her to come out.

Stefan's POV

I got a call from Damon and he said he found (Y/N). I should've looked for her harder and more instead of lying round, waiting for her to walk in the door. I drove to the hospital and found Damon. His head in his hands.
"Where is she?!"
Damon stands up to calm me down.
"She is still in surgery. They came not to long ago. They said that she is doing good."

The doctor came towards us and looked at us with a face as if she died. I nearly broke. And than she smiled.
"(Y/N)'s surgery went very well. She is currently in the I.C.U. When she wakes up you can go and see her."
She began to walk away. My face is already tear stained as I sit down and yell at myself.
"I'm so stupid. And dumb. How could I have not found her?"

Your POV

The light hit my eyes once more. I had no clue where I was. How I got here. What happened. I'm at a loss. My throat is dry.
"Stefan?" I croaked out the best I can. I feel someone grab my hand.
"I'm right here I'm so so sorry. I didn't try hard enough to find you. It's all my fault. The first time there is peace is just a sign. A warning. That the worst is yet to come."

I smiled as he talked.
"Just shut up will you? It was an accident. No one died. I'm okay. I was going too fast anyways."
Stefan had a look of worry in his eyes.
"I am never going to leave your side again. Do you understand?"
He kisses my forehead as I respond with a 'yes sir'. He chuckles at my response and I start to dose off feeling nothing but safety with Stefan beside me.