23~Damon

Imagine Alaric accidentally telling you that Damon likes you.
------------------------------------------------

I have lived in Mystic Falls all my life. It was one of the safest places ever. We could literally walk through the forest and nothing would happen. As soon as we were all teenagers. And we started to learn more about the world. And well, the supernatural world. The only reason why we are in the supernatural world now is because of Elena. I mean don't get me wrong she is my best friend. But we've got vampires. Sooooo, it's complicated.

Since then, I have become great friends with the vampires and everyone who followed them in town. I live with the Salvatores because my house kinda burned down. Those stupid tomb vampires. They really sucked. I was getting ready to meet up with Elena, Caroline and Bonnie.

I walked downstairs and heard Ric and Damon fighting about some new supernatural threat into town.

"Well at least (Y/N) is here. You can always keep an eye on her Damon. It's not like you can move everyone into the broading house to protect them."

"Why can't we all just get along and stop fighting for a minute? Play nice you two."

"Ya know (Y/N) you're lucky Damon likes you or else you'd be staying with Elena or someone."

I paused before going out the door and heard an 'ow why'd you hit me' from Ric. And a 'what is wrong with you' from Damon.

I turned around to a smiling Ric and an embarrassed Damon. As I was looking at them I said,"well I guess it's a good thing that I like him too Ric."

I smiled and walked out the door as I heard Ric and Damon cheering and hollering. Ahh, boys.