16~Damon

Imagine getting into a fight with one of your friends whom you haven't seen since you moved. And coming to Damon for comfort.
------------------------------------------------

Ever since I moved to Mystic Falls, my relationships with my friends started to waver. Sure I said goodbye to them and that I would miss them and all that. But I was moving from the west coast to the east coast. They obviously had a little problem with it.

Damon became my best friend the moment I came to town. I told him everything. And about a year later he became my boyfriend. So when I told him that I was in a little fight with one of my friends from my hometown, he was right there beside me to help me.

"That's the thing Damon. She thinks that I don't care. She's blaming it all on me moving away! She said that she never knows if she can be herself around me. Like what does that even mean?!"

"She does know that your family died, right?"

"Yes, she knows because it was HER that I went to after it happened. She doesn't even know what type of friend I am to her Damon. 8 years we have been friends Damon. 8 years. I'm 21. 8 years we have been the best of friends. Two peas in a pod. Candy canes and hot chocolate. And she doesn't know how to classify me on her friend scale."

I start to cry and fall down to the floor. Damon walks over and holds me tight.

"I know your story. I know you. Who you are. Where you came from. What has happened to you. And if she can't see you as someone who she shouldn't want to lose. Than you should show her that she will have something to lose if she keeps acting this way. I love you with all my heart (Y/N). And no matter what happens with this situation. Just know, that I will always be here for you. No matter what. It's what I, as a boyfriend and friend, would do."

I looked up to Damon with tears in my eyes. He slowly wiped them away. We stood up and made our way to his room. Damons cuddles may not be a cure all. But they sure are the best.

(A/N)
Hey guys sorry it's so short. It seemed like it would be a longer write. But apparently not. Hope y'all enjoy. Don't forget to like and comment. And you can request also!!!! Love y'all!! 😘😘