34~ Klaus & Stefan

Imagine you're 13 years old and you're afraid of thunderstorms and your dads (Stefan and Klaus) help you through it.
------------------------------------------------------

Virginia is one to get really bad storms sometimes. Whether it be storms of bad guys or storms of actually nature-like events. I have always been into Greek mythology. It's really cool. I like it all lot. And I have always felt that I have related more to the Poseidon kids than any other.

I don't like storms. They scare me silly. My dads enemies are okay. They aren't as bad as them seem. Because my dads can be worse. But storms, especially thunderstorms, get me good. In Greek mythology, Poseidon's kids aren't allowed in the sky and Zeus's kids aren't allowed on water. Which is actually pretty funny considering that 75% of the earth is water! It's not like we are on airplanes 24/7.

Anyways, these past two weeks have been filled with lots of little storms with lots of rain. And they have all been leading up to the one big storm that would be coming. I could just see the clouds rolling in. Not happy Bob. Not happy.

My dads have always been there for me. No matter what was going on. I mean, I am their daughter after all. Well adopted of course. Because two guys can't have a kid together. God just didn't make it that way.

My dad, Stefan, was the first to come home. I kind of left the house a wreak and went and hid once the first lighting strike occurred. So he was a little mad. But I mean can you blame me. Come on. It's a thunderstorm people! Don't really plan on dying anytime soon. Especially not by a thunderstorm.

The thunderstorm made it harder for Stefan to hear me with his special ears. So it took him a little while longer to find me. But when he did he wasn't mad anymore.

"Oh my sweet (Y/N). Come on out of there will you. Thunderstorms are not that bad. Trust me. Your dad and I are worse."

"Yes I know." I said with tears falling down my cheek.

"But natural disasters are bad. And they are going to be happening a lot more often now that the world is going bad. They are trying to get rid of us!"

"Come on little one. Let's go downstairs and wait for Nik to get home."

We watched an episode of The Big Bang Theory and I could just hear in Sheldon's voice saying that it's gonna end tonight. Oh God why me?!

By the time we started another episode, I was crying harder than I was before. Klaus had walked in to hearing me cry and was ready to rip out the throat of whomever had hurt me.

Stefan got up and explained what had happened in the kitchen to Klaus and than they came out and Klaus bent down to my eye level to talk to me.

"Now, now little one. There will be a time when the world will come to an end and we will all die."

I started to cry even harder and louder than before.

"But fret not. That time will not be anytime soon. Stefan and I will always protect you from whatever decides to come your way and harm you. We are you dads after all. I mean, it is the least we can do, love."

I looked up at both of them and I cried some more. That was when Klaus picked me up and carried me to the room he shared with Stefan. We all lied down on the bed and snuggled until I fell asleep. And when I woke up in the morning, the storm was no where to be found.