14~Lucien

Requested by @mr_sprayberry5

Imagine getting into a fight and then he finds out that you're pregnant.
------------------------------------------------

I walked into my room that I shared with Lucien. I had the biggest smile on my face. I loved Luci with all my heart. He may be a vampire and a little wild at times. But I love him nonetheless.

I saw him sitting at our desk, looking frustrated. I walked over and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck as I kissed his cheek.

"Hello my love."

"What's on your mind? You seem a lot more stressed than usual."

"Just things that you shouldn't be involved in." He said as he stood up and hugged me.

"You know I am a big girl. I can take care of myself. And I can handle anything that comes our way."

"That's just the thing (Y/N). You'll do anything. What if something happens to you? And you end up getting hurt and I'm not there to help you or protect you. You could die. And I can't have that. I can't live with that. You are the first great thing that has ever happened to me in a long time. And I know you're strong you have your powers. But they are fading and we don't know why so..."

He pause for a moment and was listening closely. So I did have some good news to tell him. But just haven't told him yet. He was looking around our room than looked at me. He rushed me to the wall and he looked at me deeply.

"I know that you have always wanted to have kids. But you have the audacity to cheat! I never thought someone like you would be capable of doing this!"

His hands came up and than hit the wall closest to my head. He began to walk away.

"No no no no you don't understand. I would never do that. I love you too much to do that to you."

"Than what is that?!" He yelled pointing at me.

"There is so much to our world. To our universe. So I did some reading and I got some bo..."

"So you're telling me, that because you read something from somewhere you know how to have children with someone who can't procreate?!"

"Okay first off you need to stop yelling. Because I'm perfectly fine with walking out that door and raising a child on my own. Secondly, I hate being interrupted. And you know this. Thirdly, there is so much that about our world and the supernatural that we don't know and I just happened to be randomly reading one day and it popped up and I did some more digging. That and I'm a witch so I have connections. So sit down and just let it all soak in." I said/ yelled as I pushed him down onto the bed.

He looked up at me from the bed. A little shocked at my sudden burst of confidence. I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Lucien. I am pregnant with your child. And it is a miracle."

He continued to look at me. I crossed my arms across my chest and said,"This is the part where you jump up from the bed she spin me in your arms and kiss me and tell me how much you love me. And how grateful you are that this is happening."

I turn away from him and I here him inch closer to me.

"Well, someone is being extra needy today." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. He picked me up and tossed me gently onto the bed and held his face at my stomach.

He put his hands over his mouth and said,"Hello in there!"

I laughed out loud looking at the man that I love as he talked to our unborn child about all kinds of things. This is going to be awesome.