13~Katherine

Requested by: @Camila_Grey

Imagine Katherine challenging you to watch a horror movie.
------------------------------------------------
          Katherine and I have been seeing each other for a while. And one thing that I learned about her is that she LOVES her horror movies. I, personally, don't do horror movies. I mean I know I live in a supernatural town, but horror movies?! No, thank you. All comedies and romantic and action movies for me.

          I had just finished doing my homework when Katherine walked in and hugged me from behind. Swaying from side to side.

"One reason why I hate this generation. School."
I laughed as she said that.

"Y/N?"

"Yes Kat?"

"How much do you love me?"

"Why? What did you do?"

"Well, I got a new movie...."

"If it's a horror, you can count me out."

"Oh, come on babe just one horror movie! Please! I'll do anything!"

"Well, looks like you're making a trip to the store than." I said as I walked downstairs.

"I just bought that ice cream!"

"A woman on her period is not one to be messed with. I battled that tub of ice cream like a boss. And came out a champion."

I could almost see her slapping her forehead.

About an hour passed and the movie had started. I was already shivering due to the coldness of the ice cream and my nerves. I hate horror movies. But she got me ice cream. So can't really complain.

The movie had barely even started when I was already scooting closer to Katherine. Until she was holding me. I felt about safer. A bit warmer. But my ice cream wasn't helping. I looked up at her with pleading eyes and she took the ice cream and went to put it away as I yelled a thanks.

This last scene was the last straw. Kat ways ended up picking the scariest of the scariest movies. I hate that. As Kat was in the kitchen I took my chance and ran upstairs and hid in my bed under the covers. She couldn't get mad at me for trying. I tried to watch that movie. No!

"(Y/N)?" Kat walked into my room and sighed. She pulled back the covers and climbed in with me, holding me close.

"Sweetheart, I promise that for as long as I am alive you will be safe. I will always protect you. Nothing like that will ever hurt you. And besides, if they even so much as thought about hurting you, their head would be on a platter."

I wiped away my tears and turned to face her.

"I love you (Y/N). Never forget that alright?"

"I love you too Kat." I said as she kissed me. Her passionate kisses are the ones I love the most. Because it shows me that she loves me. And I love it. Watch out boys, because Katarina Patrova is mine.