29~Klaus/Damon

Imagine Klaus has feelings for you. And he wants to tell you.
-----------------------------------------------------
Today you're supposed to meet up with your friend, Bonnie at The Grill. You arrived there before she did, so you decided to sit at the bar. Sadly, after 20 minutes of waiting, she texts you saying:
'Sorry, Y/N. Something came up with Jeremy. I'll make it up to you.'
You sighed after the reading the text because you were looking forward to hanging out with Bonnie since you haven't seen her in weeks. "I'm already here, I might as well have a drink or two." You thought to yourself.
"I got this round. Get me the usual." Damon demands to the bartender, sitting at the stool to your right.
"Thanks, Damon." You smiled at Damon.
"Yup." He popped his lips. "So what brings you here, being a loner and all?"
"Bonnie bailed on me." You replied.
"Witches." Damon rolled his eyes, then picked up his drink to cheers with you. You couldn't lie though, Damon is very attractive with that crisp jaw line and gorgeous blue eyes, but, as your hybrid friend, Klaus once said, he's an 'arse'.
From the corner of your eye, you see Klaus and Kol enter The Grill. He saw you from afar and decided to give you a wave.

Oh, Niklaus Mikaelson. Something about him intrigued you. You couldn't lie to yourself that overtime, you grew some sort of feelings for this hybrid of a man. The Mikaelson's mansion was a place you visited regularly to hang out with one of your best friends, Rebekah. Weirdly, whenever Klaus was home, it made you happy. Sometimes, he even made you nervous. Although he is a "bad boy" to most, he was always kind to you.
Instead of sitting at a table or walking towards the bar, Klaus and Kol went straight to the pool table. It bummed you out a little because you'd rather be hanging out with them instead of Damon. You didn't want to seem desperate by going up to them, so you just stayed where you were.
20 minutes later...
The past 20 minutes consisted of drinking two more rounds with Damon. By this time, you were already feeling a bit tipsy. Every couple of minutes, your eyes would wander to see what Klaus was up to.
Damon received a call on his phone from Alaric, so he excused himself to the bathroom to take the call. Again, you couldn't resist so you looked again to see was Klaus was doing. It was perfect timing (sarcastically) because some random girl comes up to him to talk. From your view, she sat up on the edge of the pool table chatting with Klaus, while he stood about 2 feet away, grinning at her. It did make you quite jealous because you wanted to be in her spot right now. Being the human that you are, you wished you had vampire hearing so that you could hear what they were talking about.
Damon returns which gave you the idea to boost your self esteem a little. Yes, it's wrong to use people, but this is Damon we're talking about here. No harm done.
"So, where were we?" He sat down in his original spot, smirking while raising a brow. In response, you started twirling a piece of hair with your finger. The alcohol was already getting to the both of you, so everything was somewhat a blur right now. "Oh yeah. That pretty little number you're wearing is very...tempting." Damon gave you the elevator look.
"Oh is it?" With your elbow leaning on the counter top, you rested your chin on your hand, slowly inching yourself closer to Damon. Damon notices so he scoots over closer to you, then starts slowly rubbing his hand on your thigh.
One more round later and you found Damon holding your hand to guide you to his car. You failed to walk with balance, but you didn't care because you were drunk. What you didn't realize is that Klaus noticed you leave The Grill with Damon, with knowledge of what that is going to lead to.
.......
Luckily for you, you still had your morals. Although it was tempting at first, you didn't let the alcohol get to your head by sleeping with Damon. So instead, you had a bright idea to have some fun by blasting music while dancing around the living room with Damon. He respected your change of plan and was up for whatever you wanted to do.

Sadly, it wasn't long until your fun ended because it awoke Stephen which led to him shutting down your two person party. Damon turned off the music, then you both made your way to his bedroom, taking two glasses and a decanter filled with liquor with you.
"No sex alright?" You chuckled, setting the glasses and decanter on the nightstand. After that, you removed a few articles of clothing, leaving your shirt, bra and panties on.
"Fine by me. Go ahead and get your cuddle on." Damon removed his shirt and pants, then covered the lower half of his body with his blanket.