~1~

This story is dedicated to @Homestuck_Lover_123 she's great.

^°~°^

"I want to leave the ruins."

Toriel sighed, you had fallen into Mt. Ebbott not too long ago and it was up to you to figure out where you were. You were a child anywhere from the age of 10 to 15, she wasn't quite sure. You could have been an adult. You looked so innocent, but you were horribly curious about everything.

"My child, if you are going to leave... be safe."

An expression of utter confusion spread across your face. Toriel was just letting you go?

"Frisk had left some time ago. If you'd like to meet them, you may leave. Remember to spare ALL creatures... even if they attempt to harm you."

"Don't worry, Mom. I wouldn't hurt anyone."

With that, you hugged Toriel and left the ruins with nothing but your (f/c) sweater on, the phone Toriel gave to you, and a delicious piece of butterscotch cinnamon pie that you didn't even deserve. With an empty feeling growing in your heart, you left Mom behind. (Not exactly nothing bur your sweater, I just realized my mistake. You have all of your clothes on, but the only jacket type thing you have is your sweater.)

"I love you, Goat Mom."

Even though you are upset, you are filled with DETERMINATION.

^°~°^

Oh goodness, I hope that was alright. I apologize for it not being as lengthy as anyone may have liked... I wasn't very sure how I should start it out. The story is OBVIOUSLY nothing like the game. You may or may not meet Frisk in the story in a chapter or two and you may or may not meet Sans in the next chapter.

Notice how I left a w i d e space for your gender, age, and all that jazz.