~18~

"HEY, SANS! YOU SHOULD GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OFF OF THE SECOND HUMAN THAT YOU SO 'KINDLY' NEVER INTRODUCED ME TO!"

You and Sans sat up. Well, he sat up and you fell forward (almost into his skelecrotch, but we don't talk about that) and you were, honestly, very spooked.

"LIKE, REALLY, DUDE. YOU SHOULD AT LEAST INVITE ME OVER TO MEET THE LITTLE PUNK!"

A fish lady stomped into the kitchen with Frisk sitting on her shoulders, looking very confused.

"I thought you said he was cruching her?"

She wasn't yelling anymore becuase there was no need to be alarmed. At the moment.

"oh, hey, undyne. how have you been? anything, uh, fishy happen lately?"

Undyne let Frisk climb down her back and walk over to the couch and then got in some sort of fighting stance, summoning a magical blue-green spear.

"I SWEAR TO EVERYTHING UNHOLY, I WILL KILL YOU."

"woah, woah. i don't want you to gut me like a fish."

"AAAHHHHHHHH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHHUUUT UUUUPP!"

Undyne materfully threw the spear towards Sans, pinning hin to the floor bt his hoodie's sleeve. She glared and stomped over, picking you up with her left arm and holding you like a basketball.

"FUHUHUHUHU! HOW WILL YOU EVER GET BACK YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE HUMAN NOW? NOBODY CAN STOP THE HEAD OF THE ROYAL GUARD!"

Undyne ran out of the kitchen and threw you on the couch, causing you to nearly kick Frisk in the face. Sans walked out of the kitchen with black eye sockets and the spear in hand.

"Nobody. NOBODY. Ruins one of my hoodies."

You curled up in fear as Sans charged at Undyne and pushed her against the wall, holding the spear against her torso so she couldn't move.

"Heheh... d-did I do that? I'm s-sorry. I'll buy a new one!"

"heh, thanks. this was my favorite, though."

You walked over and took the spear from Sans, putting it in a corner of the room and looked at the two.

"Dude, what just happened?"

Sans chuckled and sat on the couch as Undyne stood there and grinned at you. You decided to look at Sans's hoodie and see how bad it was.