~20~

Sans set you down on the sparkling white snow. You felt an intense chill in the arch if your foot and realized that you didn't have shoes on.

"Oh no, Sans. I don't have shoes."

Sans looked at your feet and chuckled to himself.

"well, since i don't want you to get chilled to the bone, you can wear my slippers. they're really fuzzy."

As tempting as it was, you didn't want Sans to be cold, so you rejected.

"Nah, I don't want you to get cold feet around me."

Sans laughed, but then remembered what the cold feet idiom means.

"wait, but why would i get scared around you if i let you wear my slippers?"

"Idk, just roll with it."

Sans gave you his slippers, though you protested a lot. The slippers were very warm and fluffy. The fluff was almost brand new even though Sans wore them every day.

"now to knock."

Sans shuffled over to the door and knocked pretty loud so that Toriel could hear him wherever she was in the house. A few moments passed and Sans knocked again.

"hey, knock knock."

Silence, until suddenly...

"Who's there?"

GOAT MOM OMG.

"heheh... woodyeh."

"Woodyeh who?"

"woodyeh let me in, lassie? i'm freezin my arse off out here."

Toriel and Sans both laughed. There was silence before the door cracked open and Toriel peeked out.

"(Y/n), my child?"