~15~

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I MUST TELL FRISK! THEY WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THE NEWS. WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS WHILE YOU WERE BOTH WHEREVER YOU WERE."

Papyrus slammed the cupboard beneath the kitchen sink open and practically screeched at you and Sans through his excitement.

"I forgot he was in there..."

Sans laughed and pat you on the back, forgetting about the tears and warm feelings from the magic and determination mixture. Frisk's tears probably had more determination than yours because they were a very determined child.

"paps, you might wanna let the kid do whatever they're doing first. remember last time when you went to check on them and you got a facefull of-"

"DON'T SAY IT."

"i was just going to say human butt, but okay."

You almost fell onto the floor with laughter before you could ask your questions.

"H-how did you manage that?"

Papyrus looked a bit embarrassed before saying that he had a job to do and walked between Sans and the doorway to the kitchen, pushing himself up against the wall, and leaving through the front door.

"he tried checking on frisk when they were trying to change out of their pajamas."

This time you did fall on the floor laughing and Sans sat down, trying to make sure you were alright.

"Man, Papyrus is a cool skeleton. And if anyone says otherwise, they're gonna have to-"

"fight me."

"What?"

"if anyone even thinks about telling paps he isn't cool, they'll have to fight me and they'll just have a bad time."

You both just kind of sat there on the kitchen floor. Well, you were lying on the floor, but Sans was sitting next to you, looking very happy that you'd stick up for Papyrus if you needed to.

"I'd help you, dude. Papyrus is a... tol bean. We may be smol, but we can fight them together."

Sans chuckled and pat you on the head before lying down next to you.

"i don't think you'd need to help, but thanks."

Lying on the skelebro's kitchen floor with Sans fills you with DETERMINATION.