~27~

The smoke cleared and everything went back to normal. The male figure approached you with a grin. He was... very handsome for a robot.

"Darling, I don't believe we really talked about your issue."

Oh, crap. He's tall and also has what... six inch heels? Dude means business.

"Well, shall we?"

You got all red and tried to hide your face in your (f/c) sweater. Mettaton laughed.

"What was causing you so much trouble... I never got your name, did I, human?"

"My name's (y/n). I don't know if I wanna talk about it."

Mettaton put his hand on your shoulder and gave you a softer smile.

"Talking about what's wrong always helps, believe me."

You sighed and explained everything to Mettaton. He listened quietly, not sure if he should make the occasional comment or not. After a bit you stopped talking and let Mettaton speak.

"(Y/n), dear, who exactly did this? I may or may not have forgotten..."

"Oh, uh... he's a skeleton. His name is Sans."

Mettaton froze. His face was blank and you swear you saw a computer's loading icon above him. All of a sudden, he snatched you up in his arms and ran out of the lab.

"WE'RE GOING TO GET YOUR REVENGE, SWEETHEART! JUST YOU WAIT!"

You weren't so worried about revenge right now. The only thing you could say was:

"HOW CAN YOU RUN THIS FAST IN HEELS!?"