~40~

Okay so the picture is of Sans floating on a mountain goat. I got the idea from a comment strand that I created and there were some great things there. Below is the person who gave me the idea and the other people in the strand.

Please don't steal my shitty art.

Idea came from:

EmValleyLighter

Everyone else:

BubblesJR108

GamerGirl_BookLover

JellyDoesFanfics

@TrueGamerGirl99 (I couldn't figure it out I'm so sorry aahhhhh)

LMScribbles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You peek at the picture in Papyrus's gloved hand and gasped. It was so cute. Papyrus was smiling his big, proud smile with his hero stance while you just kind of grinned at him. Sans was staring at the two of you with a couple of peace signs held up.

"Mettaton, could I maybe have a copy of this," you grinned at the robot as he squealed, his face turning to a heart again. He made printing noises and handed you the photo, you thanked him.

"Any time, deary~! Now, I have a show to host! See you around, beauties." A few moments passed after Mettaton left the house. Sans tugged on his brother's red scarf. Papyrus turned around super fast, almost flinging you across the room. He looked down and grinned at Sans.

"WHAT IS IT, BROTHER? ARE YOU JEALOUS OF (Y/N) FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM HOLDING THEM?" Sans laughed and Papyrus looked confused for a second before grabbing Sans in his other arm. The short skeleton was being held just as you were. The only difference was that Sans was trying to get away.

"NYEH HEH HEH! YOU TWO ARE LIKE CHILDREN!" You couldn't help but to laugh and rest your head on Papyrus's shoulder. He was so precious. Sans got a giant grin on his face, making Paps glare at him.

"SANS."

"i guess your name should be-"

"SANS NO I SWEAR TO-!"

"popyrus."

You laughed as Papyrus moved Sans so that he was sort of in his brother's hand. Sans was nearly crying from how much he was laughing. Papyrus thrust his arm into the air, Sans lying on his... no stomach. Sans spread his arms, pretending to be a plane.

"look, kid! i'm flying!" Papyrus screamed stuff about how stupid his brother's puns were. You had to cover your ears because Papyrus was loud anyway. Papyrus ran up the stairs, kicked open Sans' bedroom door and chucked the smaller skeleton onto his bed. Sans continued to laugh as Papyrus slammed the door shut and jumped over the railing, landing in front of the couch. Perfect landing too. 11/10.

"I AM NOT A FATHER!" You laughed harder as you struggled to speak. "But, Papyrus, what about Luke?" You continued to laugh as Papyrus struggled to figure out what you meant. "I HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE NAMED LUKE. WHO IS THIS LUKE? NYEH! IT MUST BE ANOTHER HUMAN!!" You continued to laugh before calming down to explain what you meant.

After about a half hour of sitting on the couch watching Mettaton's show with Papyrus, the tall skeleton said he had cooking lessons with Undyne to do. He pat your head before leaving the house. The silence was quite confusing, especially since Sans didn't come back downstairs after the whole Papyrus episode earlier. He didn't get hurt, did he?

As you got up from the couch, you realized that you had a really bad headache coming on. That sucks. You slowly walked upstairs and over to Sans' door. There were colorful lights coming from the crack under it. With one eyebrow raised, you tried to twist the handle. To your dismay, it was locked.

"Sans? Can you open the door please," you spoke as you knocked on the door. What were those multicolored lights. Was there music playing before? It sounds familiar. It could be a theme song for a character or something. Anyway, you knocked on the door louder, trying to get Sans' attention. Nothing.

With a sigh you tried jiggling the door handle really hard. Nothing. You slammed your whole body against the door. Still nothing. "Okay, Sans! It's not funny!" With one more shove against the door, it flew open. You fell to the ground, landing in a pile of socks. As you got up, you looked at the bed to see...

Emptiness?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you are enjoying my story and I hope that I can write many more stories in the future. On that note, I'll go write the next chapter and unexpectedly end the story because I'm horrible.

Yes, end the story.

I'm sorry, but I will do more stuff in the future. I just need to end this now before it gets worse. So the next chapter will be the final chapter before the story is truly complete, but as I explain in the next chapter, I'll end up making a sequel if it's wanted.

So very sorry.

~Aurie