~22~

A few hours of you, Toriel, and Sans talking passed. It was gettin late and Sans remembered that Papyrus would probably have been worrying since you had to stay the night.

"well, sorry, tori. we really oughtta go... don't be scared to come and visit snowdin."

Toriel sighed.

"Of course, Sans. (Y/n), be safe. Remember not to harm anyone."

You nodded and hugged Toriel. Nothing would be the same if you didn't meet her. Toriel led you and Sans down the stairs and opened the purple door.

"Goodbye, my child. Goodbye, Sans."

Sans grabbed your hand and waved. You said goodbye and closed your eyes, knowing Sans was going to magically teleport home.

"SANS, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?"

You opened your eyes and saw that Sans was sitting on Papyrus's shoulders while you were in his lap. Paps wore a pair of grey sweatpants and a very large red pullover hoodie. He looked like he just woke up.

"WELL?"

Looking around the room, you saw that you were in his room. The racecar bed looked like it could go fast if it had an engine. It looked ready to go fast alright... Sanic fast. (I'm sorry.)

"i, uh... wanted to come back to the house, but started thinking about how you were probably worried. so i guess i'm checking on you."

"HMM. OKAY, JUST DON'T WAKE ME UP NEXT TIME. AND DIDN'T I SAY THAT HUMAN NUMBER TWO COULDN'T COME IN HERE!?"

"who?"

"(Y/N), OF COURSE!"

You laughed and Papyrus looked at you, confused. You stopped when he cocked his head, hitting Sans's leg. Sans fell off of his brother's shoulders while trying to avoid his brother touching his leg.

"SANS? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"Oh, no, Sans."

Sans chuckled and sat up, looking at you and Paps.

"i guess i've fallen for you, (y/n)."

Papyrus slightly made squeal and grunt noises, but you couldn't be sure because your mind was practically screeching at you.

"Tibia honest, I have too."

You flopped backwards in Papyrus's lap, sliding slowly down, head touching the floor. Sans laughed and pat your face while Papyrus didn't know whether to be happy for his bro or annoyed at the puns.

"(Y/N), I DO NOT APPRECIATE THE PUNS IN MY ROOM, BUT SINCE YOU'RE BEING NICE TO EVERYONE THAT'S OKAY."

"What do you mean?"

"WELL, THERE WAS THIS ONE FLOWER-"

"paps, don't talk to it. if it says the humans weren't being nice, ignore it. they're great."

Sans left the room.