~35~

As you walked through the snow, you remembered the camera in the bush and that Alphys would be watching you right now. You almost tripped over the large stick up ahead and remembered that you'd meet Sans again. You slightly smiled before you heard the stick snap and the skeleton's voice.

"hey..."

He sounded different. More upset than usual, none the less. He might not remember you. But shouldn't he be more relaxed what with Frisk already-

"don't you know how to greet a new pal?"

Frisk wasn't here.

"turn around and shake my hand."

You turned around to see Sans with his arm outstretched and your eyes almost brimmed with tears. Almost. You shook his hand and a joy buzzer lightly zapped you. It was weaker this time. Maybe he did remember...

"haha, the joy buzzer. i'm sans. sans the skeleton, nice to meetcha."

"H-hi. I'm (y/n). I'm glad we could meet."

Sans seemed confused at first, but then he shrugged it off and started walking with you. Time passed quickly as you were so happy to see Sans again. You talked with him about surface stuff such as food and eventually started an entire conversation about kimchi. It was odd.

"sounds hot."

"Oh, jeez. You need to have the fire department on speed dial if you want to eat kimchi. Especially if it's hot instead of mild."

Sans laughed and stopped abruptly, hiding you behind his back. You didn't know why until you heard Papyrus walking in the distance.

"he didn't see me yet. hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp, okay?"

With a nod, you ran to the lamp and stood behind it. It was shaped exactly like you. How convenient.

"SANS! WHY AREN'T YOU AT YOUR POST?"

You missed Papyrus's deafening voice.

"i'm on break, bro."

As the brothers talked, you stood there for what seemed like forever. The talking didn't seem to have an end. Finally Papyrus left and you could go back to Sans. He explained who Papyrus was to you (even though you knew) and you smiled. Not too much time had passed when you got to meet Papyrus in person and deal with his puzzles. Then you all arrived at Snowdin.

~~~~~~~~

For those who didn't know, kimchi is Korean fermented cabbage stuff. It's pretty spicy and I've only had the mild stuff. It's semi sweet at the same time though so it's pretty odd.

Also, sorry about the really slow updates.

-Aurie