~38~

After those few very emotional moments that would be cringey in a fanfic, Sans stood up and opened his door. He helped you up and you both walked out of the room. You looked down the stairs as you approached them and saw Papyrus at the bottom. He waved and shouted up the steps to you.

"HUMAN! YOU SHOULD COME DOWN THE STAIRS! I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE!"

Sans somehow raised a bony brow and shrugged, tripping over your foot and almost falling down the stairs. You grabbed the hood of his sweatshirt before he could fall and most likely break a bone. Cringe. The skeleton turned his head to see you holding his hood and his smile widened, he then did finger guns at you.

"sorry, kid, guess i'm falling for you."

You laughed at the pun and pulled him over to you, grabbing his hand and being cautious so as to not let him trip again.

"Well, I couldn't wait to see you next fall. You'd have to take me with you on your trip."

Sans's face lit up and both of you laughed, continuing down the stairs.

"SANS YOU'VE INFECTED THEM!"

Papyrus ran up the stairs and snatched you away from Sans, holding you under his arm like a basketball. Hopefully he didn't start to play the game because, damn, that would hurt.

"bro, they're fine-"

"Thank you."

"what? oh-"

"THEY MOST CERTAINLY ARE NOT. THEY MUST BE ILL, YOU NEED REST, HUMAN!"

"I'm not complaining, but I really am healthy. I just like joking around with your li'l skelepun brother."

Papyrus gained a pokerface and stomped down stairs to the couch and held you out in front of himself with his hands under your armpits. He just kind of stared you in the eyes for a few minutes as Sans walked down the stairs and stood by Pap.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED, (Y/N)!!"

Papyrus then dropped you on the sofa, causing you to hurt your booty. You hugged your knees to your chest and fell on your side afterwards because the living room was colder than Sans's room. Sans just kind of sat next to you and put his feet up on the couch. But it wasn't the couch. His feet were resting on your butt.

"Yo, what?"

You moved your gaze to look at Sans and he had his eyes closed with his arms behind his head as a pillow. Was he sleeping? How. What. He JUST sat down. Papyrus stared at Sans suspiciously before leaving the room and making some loud crashing noises in his own room.

The thought of what he may be doing filled you with DETERMINATION.