~33~

You awoke to the smell of delicious Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie. You look at the floor where a large piece of pie was sitting and smiled. You took notice of the fact that you were tucked in snugly, unlike how you were when you fell asleep. You got up and looked at the foot of your bed, noticing a (f/c) sweater with (2f/c) stripes.

"Aww, thanks, Mom."

You put the sweater on and snuggled into it before putting the pie into your inventory. You noticed that the sweater smelled like Toriel. Pie and a soothing floral and earthy scent. If you had to smell like anything for the rest of your life, it would be Toriel. She smells like heaven.

"Oh, good morning, my child. You slept for an entire day and didn't even wake during the night! You must've been very tired, poor thing."

Your eyes slightly widened. An entire day? Twenty-four hours? Impossible... how?

"Oh, um... is that okay?"

You crossed your arms insecurely and looked up at Toriel with a very sheepish look on your face. She seemed surprised at first before patting your head and giving you a very large grin.

"Of course, my child. As long as you are well-rested and healthy."

You laughed and grabbed Toriel's arm, she gave you a very motherly look and reached out with her other arm to pick you up. As she did so, you looked at the ground to see what it would be like to be her height. You wondered how she could pick you up so easily, what with you being another being.

"Thanks, Mom."

Toriel sat in her armchair with you in her lap and talked to you about snails and cooking, along with some of the events that have been going on in the Underground. All of which you already knew about.