~17~

You felt yourself being crushed ever so slowly by Sans as Frisk tried to find a way to help. Eventually, they tried pushing Sans off of you or waking him up, but to no avail.

"Frisk, just find... uhhh... a strong monster. Hurry!"

Frisk nodded quickly and jumped up, running out if the house. You felt Sans start to drool on your neck and shoulder, but there was nothing you could do.

"...ugh..."

"Sans? You awak-ow."

Sans moved and flopped so that he was lying on you face up like it was no big deal.

"Nope. Okay."

A few minutes passed and you realized that Sans started to laugh in his sleep more. You realized he was probably having a good dream.

"I gotta make puns for when you wake up."

You realized that the "pawsible" pun was used more than once since you'd gotten to the Underground.

"Wow I suck. But also not really, so.

"if you suck then mettaton swallows."

Sans was aWAKE.

"SANS OH NO WHAT NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY LITTLE-"

Sans chuckled and realized he was on top of you. He slowly rolled off of you, grabbing your hand in the process. You felt his smooth hands again.

"Hey, Sans. Do you moisturize? Your hands are so smooth like omg."

"hahaha, no? i'm a skeleton, remember? bone."

You got a bit red when you remembered that, yes, he was made of bone.

"you're so cute, (y/n). i love when your face gets all red like a tomato. you must think i'm a real fruit for that, but it's true."

You got even more embarrassed and tried to hide your face from Sans... in the front of his jacket. Sans laughed as you buried your face in his chest and groaned.

"if you wanted to hide your face, you could have just asked for the jacket. but this is cool, because you've gotta cute personality and stuff, ya know?"

You buried your face more and hear the front door open with a slam.