~5~

"come on paps. the skelepuns."

"SANS STOP."

You started crying because of how much you were laughing. Everything was silent besides the laughing coming from both you and Sans. Out of nowhere, a small human gets up off of the couch sitting in the living room.

"..."

The child walked over to you and sat in front of you, wiping your tears. You opened your eyes to see them and realized...

This is Frisk.

"Oh, Hi! You must be Frisk."

You thought for a second before taking the piece of butterscotch cinnamon pie out of your (f/c) hoodie pocket and gave it to Frisk. They seemed a bit confused at first, but then realized that you had been with Toriel.

"Goat Mom seemed to really miss you... I feel bad for leaving, but I really wanted to meet you and explore the Underground."

Frisk seemed a bit taken aback, but smiled greatfully and hugged you. They took the piece of pie and broke it in half as best they could, giving the bigger piece back to you.

"We can share!"

Frisk signed to you with excitement on their face. You grinned, but were slightly confused as to how you knew what they were signing. You never learned sign language. The only things you could sign were "yes", "no", "tree", "please", and "thank you".

"Sounds good to me!"

You hugged Frisk and they moved to sit next to you instead of before you.

"you know sign language?

"I didn't know I did."

Sans was probably more confused than you were, but he just brushed it off as nothing.

~~~~~

Omigosh I just realized how fast I'm updating this and there aren't really any readers (possibly yet idk). The thing says like 2 but I don't really believe it.